• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Official 5711 PPF V2 Thread

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
URL]

PPF V2 indeed

Scandalloman

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/3/18
After reading through countless threads I decided to go with the PPF. I contacted a TD and got my QC pictures today. Only problem, I am brand new to all this and can’t tell if the pictures are of a PPF V2, like I wanted, or a PF, MKV or something else. Could one of you knowledgeable folks let me know if this is what I asked for?

*****************.com/5cDDz87.jpg

i have additional pictures but didn’t want to spam since QC is not allowed.

I spent hours reading threads, you made the right choice with the PPF I feel. It’s ultimately the same choice I made. I hope it’s everything you expect it to be!

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
Question to all.

If V2 is out, will they still sell or produce V1?

I'm just worried that if I order a V2 is they will send V1 by mistake. Any thoughts?

Huh?
You will get QC pics so you will able to tell if it’s v1 or v2. Just make sure you know what’s the difference.

Toscana

I'm Pretty Popular
Gold Patron
Certified
27/8/16
Question to all.

I'm just worried that if I order a V2 is they will send V1 by mistake. Any thoughts?
I dont think they still produce v1, i ask for same spare parts month ago and they told me the not have parts material for v1

Inviato dal mio SM-N950F utilizzando Tapatalk

Scandalloman

6/3/18
Question to all.

The V1 is the same as the V2 they just changed the dial, thanks to the members who have already received, its pretty easy to tell by the QC if it is V1 or V2,,,,,dont be worried, if you buy from TD you will get the V2

Reactions: WATCH HACKER

roflwaffles

14/4/19
San Francisco
Hi guys, out of curiosity what's the thickness that your pieces ended up being? I got the QC photos for mine and it's at 9cm which is thicker than I expected, but I'm not going to notice it on wrist so I think I'm gonna GL anyway since my DW is good.

Screen-Shot-2019-07-27-at-9-20-50-AM.png

italym21

Known Member
21/3/19
italy
sorry guys..

PF vs PPF dial blue, who win?
there's tons of post and I don't found the correct answer or any confrontational pics

Akra

11/1/17
sorry guys..

there's tons of post and I don't found the correct answer or any confrontational pics
That's because there is no correct answer.
You'll have to do some reading, and figure out which one you prefer.

Reactions: Glaude

hoki

Horology Curious
18/6/13
roflwaffles, thanks so much for posting this indeed! What TD is this? Does he have an URL?

Hublot1704

I'm Pretty Popular
26/5/17
Arrived on Friday :) actually it was not for me but I will keep it for me :D it is just amazing!

00134bb0893e097194ce01c84d384f9c.jpg
4fe60a2a37a583f6b39d086607df462f.jpg

Gesendet von meinem COL-L29 mit Tapatalk

Reactions: Xabo

obbstagarms

23/3/18
sorry guys..

As I received the PPF blue V2 today,
And already had a PF blue dial for a while.
For me, I like the radial-gradient effect of PF dail but I preferred blue-greyish shade of PPF (PPF Don’t have that gradient effect. It’s look kinda matte)

And all the flaws like fat bezel, protrude crown right aligned date, misaligned marker don’t bother me that much. They were not noticeable on wrist with bare eye.
PF bracelet feels more smooth and rigid but PPF bracelet feels sharp and rattle. After oil bath it feel a little bit better.

I’ve read all of the nautilus posts and can’t find any correct answer. so just get both of them experienced with your self and keep one you like.but for me I’ll keep them both. ;)

Sent from the RWI App