• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Blue ZF Aquanaut QC

Normscoffee

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/6/17
Picr.me was down so I had to use anther service. Hope this works.

I am mainly concerned with the shape of the crown guard and the evenness of the clasp? How do those things look to you all?

Thanks for any help.

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
What's wrong with either of these 2 things you're mentioning? The clasp is under its protecting plastic...

Normscoffee

9/6/17
What's wrong with either of these 2 things you're mentioning? The clasp is under its protecting plastic...

Thanks for the reply. I've never bought an aquanaut before. It looks like the clasp might not be symmetrical to my eyes but I could be absolutely wrong. Does the watch look alright to you? I'm not being nitpicky as I'm very excited about the watch so just looking for blaring flaws.

Thanks.

Tobel

6/7/17
The clasp is indeed not perfectly aligned. I'm not sure whether this is a flaw on all of these watches or just this one. Which factory is it btw?

For the rest you are not supposed to ask "is my watch ok?", You should read the rules on QC pics. You had one specific concern about the clasp, that is something that you can ask.

Normscoffee

9/6/17
The clasp is indeed not perfectly aligned. I'm not sure whether this is a flaw on all of these watches or just this one. Which factory is it btw?

For the rest you are not supposed to ask "is my watch ok?", You should read the rules on QC pics. You had one specific concern about the clasp, that is something that you can ask.

Hello,

Thanks, again, for the help. I tried to follow the rules about qc which is why I highlighted the two major areas of concern for me. I'm pretty new to aquanauts so just wanted to make sure I wasn't overlooking something a more seasoned I could spot.

It is ZF factory.

nipe

PINK PONY RIDER
9/4/16
EU
You can always 'wiggle' these claps a little bit after they're closed, they are not 100% fixed. It's like that on all imo. I don't see what should be wrong with the crownguard. If they are not 1:1 with gen, then that's no reason to reject QC

Tobel

6/7/17
Cool, post some nice pics when you get the watch! :)