Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

To the idiot tourist that did this.......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah ok! I thought all decorated parts were swappable.

So the “say” that eta clones and miyotas are easier to repair than rolex clones is not really true. You still need to source a movement from the TD.

Comment

Scottymagic she owe you a BJ.. the least she can do! oh...and an apology too.

Comment

did you try to avoid this accident? Maybe both of you did not see each other as well.
        This kind of situation is happen with both of people right?

Comment

Originally posted by jm_brc_7057 View Post
          Scottymagic she owe you a BJ.. the least she can do! oh...and an apology too.
          She wasn’t attractive - I’ll pass

Comment

Originally posted by gianttg View Post
            did you try to avoid this accident? Maybe both of you did not see each other as well.
            This kind of situation is happen with both of people right?
            You her boyfriend or something?

Comment

Damn sorry to hear it. It’s a pet peeve of mine when people walk with their head in their phone. I often skuff my foot when they’re a few steps away so they look up startled and get out of the way
              My collection | Who has the best sub? A guide for noobs | List of TDs contact info

Comment

I'm surprised it smashed so easily. Must of hit it with some damn force tbh. Very unlucky, and yeah sucks with any watch that you love. Rep or Gen it still hurts!

Comment

That must have been a hard fall. Are you ok?
                  Wish list:

Comment

vienna sucks at least in my experience

Comment

When you create a sales thread how much will you be looking for it?

Comment

Working...
                      X