• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Loose end link 5711 Nautilus Strap

EASJR

Certified
21/9/12
New York, NY
Anyone else have loose end links on a 5711 on a strap??? And how do you tighten them.

I bought my this piece M2M and it’s amazing. https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...880485-patek-phillip-5711r-on-custom-strap-us

Even more stunning in person. But, one of the end links is quite loose (moves up and down at the connection to the case) and shows a rather big “gap” between the end link and the case. The pin looks to be in place and the screw underneath also seems to be tight. Thanks in advance for any help.

G

Let me have a look at mine. I have a BP Yellow Gold white face on a gen strap. Have you looked if there is a gap on it at all, have you tried to tighten / loosen it?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

EASJR

Certified
21/9/12
New York, NY
My other 5711 on a gen strap is very tight - no “give” at or movement at all on end links and no gap. This new one does have a gap. Of course my gen has no gap and no give either.

G

Thanks for checking.
So mine fits absolutely flush to the lug sticking out, no gap or give. Can you take it off and compare it to the gen you have to see if there are any discrepancies?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

EASJR

Certified
21/9/12
New York, NY
Thanks to all. Was trying to avoid dismantling it but I think have to. Will update when I get it sorted. Thanks for all the support. GoRWI

Zacke224

Horology Curious
5/5/19
Have u taken it a part to see if anything internal is damaged