• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PF / PPF Hybrid Mod

dla329

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/10/19
man I m looking and looking but still don t See any bezel diffrents. can somebody Show the diffrents with a marker?
At least I can see the crown diffrents:)

fire007

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
1/3/13

Scratched the ‘E’ and 12 indices, but it’s finally done

Sorry for the scratches... for I would not have been able to unsee them...

Wear her in good health though !

sam_7

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/10/19
great topic for a great watch !
I have a pf basewatch, ordered the ppf dial + hands and have a keylog pf dwo at home... should i have to order the ppf dwo or does the pf dwo fit with the ppf dial ?

Gesendet von iPhone mit RWI

Nivka

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/4/15
Australia
Sorry man I didn’t intend to diss you.

Nah you’re good. I’m sorry for snapping. It hurts that you’re right...I had so much trouble getting the bloody hands on. It turned into a bit of a dog’s breakfast :(

tangokilo

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/19
Also when buying the dwo some people said that the overlay made for pf wouldnt fit a ppf.

Not true...on pics you can see the PF dial is perfectly aligned with the stock ppf DW.

Doesnt matter if you get pf or ppf dwo, both will fit.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro

Question:

I have the PF blue dial complete watch. I purchased the PPF V2 blue dial (only dial) and PPF hands (waiting for delivery still). Then I purchased a PPF keylog date wheel. Did I make a mistake when purchasing the PPF date wheel since the case is PF???

tangokilo

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/19
great topic for a great watch !
I have a pf basewatch, ordered the ppf dial + hands and have a keylog pf dwo at home... should i have to order the ppf dwo or does the pf dwo fit with the ppf dial ?

Gesendet von iPhone mit RWI

Can anyone answer this?

Nivka

10/4/15
Australia
Question:

I have the PF blue dial complete watch. I purchased the PPF V2 blue dial (only dial) and PPF hands (waiting for delivery still). Then I purchased a PPF keylog date wheel. Did I make a mistake when purchasing the PPF date wheel since the case is PF???

You made the right choice. Ppf dwo is made for the ppf dial

Mark1937

Patron
Certified
25/3/17
Question:

It is perfect. Dial PPF dw PPF ;-)

xyz

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
28/11/11
Where could one get PPF dial and hands (without buying the whole watch of course)?

Kakaze

Horology Curious
29/9/13
I got mine from intime a month ago, bought it together with PF whole watch though

Last edited:
Reactions: xyz

klockjohan

El Patron
5/12/15
EU
Nah you’re good. I’m sorry for snapping. It hurts that you’re right...I had so much trouble getting the bloody hands on. It turned into a bit of a dog’s breakfast :(

It is looking ok. Zoomed in pics are merciless.

I have my own scrap yard full of fc upped dials, hands, cases and movements. I even managed to destroy case backs.

I salute your effort!