• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First rep, want your input

JabroniSensei

Horology Curious
11/6/18
http://www.trustytime.cc/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=39_200&products_id=19864

So I've been browsing reps forums for about a year now. I love looking at reps but I'm very indecisive. I would love to get a 5711 or 15450 but I'm not sold on the reliability of the movements on these reps. I don't want to have to worry about getting it serviced in the long term or damaged. So I would prefer a quartz rep. I want the 15202 from sead but he hasn't had any in stock for a while and there are no quartz 5711 that I know of. I also do like smaller watches so that's why I'm looking at the 5067.(7" wrist) any advice for other options, whether you think this rep is too small, or your experience with automatic movements in your reps.

mottykytu

4/6/13
it is too small for your wrist in my opinion, remember the thick bezel of aquanut mean that the actual dial will be smaller than the watch size !