• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PP Nautilus PPF: Which DIAL was nailed? BLUE or WHITE?

WATCH HACKER

I'm Pretty Popular
MULTI ACCOUNT
24/4/19
Currently in South Hampton
I don't see yet a Nautilus in person

Did the PPF really nailed the White Dial over the Blue one?
Which one looks more elegant and can pair with anything?
Those are the questions that runs in my mind now.
Headache because of the BLUE or WHITE question in my mind.

Any thoughts?

jcguo0516

4/12/18
for sure the white dial, they bought a gen white dial to replicate, it's on POINT!!!

sinsir

I'm Pretty Popular
7/3/11
The white. Unfortunately factories struggle with blue.

PlastikMan

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
3/8/17
Go for it and tell us how much you like it... I’ll be getting one for sure

csthe

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/13
As mentioned white dial is the best. However, Im very happy with my blue dial.

WATCH HACKER

I'm Pretty Popular
MULTI ACCOUNT
24/4/19
Hello guys. I have a confusion now.

I'm seeing some post that this MKF V5 is Better than the Latest of PPF?

So I really can't help myself but to admire the blue dial. And everyboday says that the Blue Dial didn't go well with PPF.

So if I'm looking for a Blue Dial Should I go with MKF?

Is the over all quality superior to PPF? Or it's just the Blue Dial that is good about MKF?

m1994

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
18/7/17
Finish reading the posts you mention, there are the answers to all your questions

Reactions: BlackJaguar

csthe

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/13
I would like to have a blue one as well 'coz it looks formal than the white. Am I right? Can you show some wrist shot?

I think they are both lovely, however, the blue is more iconic. I'm not near the watch at the moment (traveling). you can find a lot of photos on other threads around here.

Reactions: WATCH HACKER

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Hello guys. I have a confusion now.

I'm seeing some post that this MKF V5 is Better than the Latest of PPF?

So I really can't help myself but to admire the blue dial. And everyboday says that the Blue Dial didn't go well with PPF.

So if I'm looking for a Blue Dial Should I go with MKF?

Is the over all quality superior to PPF? Or it's just the Blue Dial that is good about MKF?

Mkf V5 will be perhaps hard to get, it's the V6 now, but I've never read that it was better than PPF, it's different. I have a V5 and I wouldn't say that it's better than PPF.

Blue dial is awesome on PPF too. It's just different than MK and you have to look at some pics and review but in the end, you'll have to decide what you like. PPF is the only new dial style in blue (with the boxed logo).

PPF had some QC issue recently with the bracelet, I've not seen any QC issue with the MK except the markers as always.

White : no brainer, you have to go with PPF (MK is not bad, but not as good as PPF), just ask your TD to pay a special attention to the bracelet clasp area
Blue : If you want the new style of dial : PPF ; If you want the old style : MK or PF

Look at some pics, some reviews and forge your opinion, nobody can decide for you unfortunately

m1994

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
18/7/17
I just want to clarify my initial thoughts with the members that is knowledgeable on the PP's factories. So if you don't mind, would you like to share a cent of what you know.

Many people have taken their time to share several cents of what they know in other posts, so you can also take your time an read... But as Glaude said, at the end nobody can decide for you unfortunately.

Last edited:

PlastikMan

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
3/8/17
The blue is the iconic Nautilus... even the gen has several hues and different shades of blue and chances are that your beloved rep will likely never been found near a gen as these are rare as unicorns

Last edited:

WATCH HACKER

I'm Pretty Popular
MULTI ACCOUNT
24/4/19
Mkf V5 will be perhaps hard to get, it's the V6 now, but I've never read that it was better than PPF, it's different. I have a V5 and I wouldn't say that it's better than PPF.

Blue dial is awesome on PPF too. It's just different than MK and you have to look at some pics and review but in the end, you'll have to decide what you like. PPF is the only new dial style in blue (with the boxed logo).

PPF had some QC issue recently with the bracelet, I've not seen any QC issue with the MK except the markers as always.

White : no brainer, you have to go with PPF (MK is not bad, but not as good as PPF), just ask your TD to pay a special attention to the bracelet clasp area
Blue : If you want the new style of dial : PPF ; If you want the old style : MK or PF

Look at some pics, some reviews and forge your opinion, nobody can decide for you unfortunately

This is really helpful. Thank you Glaude now I'll be getting the blue =)