• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Is PPF coming out with the Patek Phillipe Nautilus Rose Gold and Brown Dial 5711/1R anytime soon?

BlackPearlB

Known Member
29/9/17
Currently I see that BP factory makes the best Rep of this. But sadly has been outdated for quite sometime now. Any idea if PPF or any other factory is coming up with theirs anytime soon?

MaxiMaxi

Known Member
30/5/17
I think the better question should be IS PPF COMING OUT WITH AN EVEN BETTER VERSION OF THE BLUE DIAL? Fixing the crown and making it even more gen like???

mottykytu

4/6/13
I think the better question should be IS PPF COMING OUT WITH AN EVEN BETTER VERSION OF THE BLUE DIAL? Fixing the crown and making it even more gen like???

no, at least in the near future ! you can expect it from PF not PPF

it have been 1-2 years not update from the last PF so I expect PPF to be the same...!

G

Having a good friend that has this in Gen it would be incredibly difficult to replicate the colour and finish. The dial in real life is mesmerising, it's akin to a chameleon that changes colour

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

mottykytu

4/6/13
2000 euros just for the gen brown dial alone buddy.. so no.. it's not gonna cost 1000 :D

ahhh, I think this only a "brown dial mod" as he said

but if it is a gen dial, everything will be different as night/day ! ;)

but it still a good price for a gen dial, isn't it ?

Reactions: Godfathar