• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PP rep not working

ukmartinb

Horology Curious
28/5/19
Hello all
I've got a PP rep that has stopped working, and wondered what my options were as far as repair. Basically the automatic movement doesn't seem to operate. I've added some photos as I don't know what the model is, so any help you might have would be useful. Bought from Naples, Italy in a friendly market.
Thanks
Front of watch

KTMNfV3zNOiN

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
You need to give it to a rep friendly watchsmith for repair. If you don't know any, you can look here for a modder in your region

massimopirrera18

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
14/12/18
europe
hello from italy too, well, the watch itself seems not to be so good, but i usually take them to my local watchsmith and with approx 50€ he repairs that. obviosuly it depends on what is the issue...

sn95

Renowned Member
29/7/18
Depends on what the issue is, not sure what movement that is but I'd try reaching out to a watchsmith or modder near you to see if they could look at it. Could be something simple like a piece of dirt stuck in the wheels or you might need a whole new movement.

capice

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/07
Seems like an a21j, normally not worth repairing unless it is a small issue.....a new mvt is about $15 so I would just buy a replacement

Reactions: ukmartinb

ukmartinb

Horology Curious
28/5/19
Great advice, thanks all. I'm in the market for a new PP but budget it limited. I'll keep an eye open on here. Thanks again.

Oh, there was a post at the top of this thread about a list of trusted rep repairers but it seemed to only take me to the homepage. Is there a link someone can post?