• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Nautilus steel bracelet replacement

Nathanjack1

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/9/18
Antwerp Belgium
Hello,
im looking for a steel bracelet for the pp nautilus in good quality. Silver or two tone color is good.
if anybody knows where i can find this bracelet please contact me.
I just need a replacement bracelet.
thanks

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
I suppose it's for a rep pp? First thing to know is which rep, as they all have different bracelets. Pf? PPF? Etc. Then you can ask any TD if they can source one

Nathanjack1

18/9/18
Antwerp Belgium
Its not a rep pp. Its for a Aramar transatlantic, ust a homage to the pp nautilus. The bracelet link has to be 25mm. Normally any of these will fit. Do you know what TD can help me?
thanks

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
M2M=member to member

Click on Sales section at the top.
On the sales section, click on watch parts.
On the watch parts page, enter Nautilus in the search box.

mottykytu

4/6/13
previously 1 mêmber here sell the PPF 5711 bracelet for 120 euro ( but I think it is already sold)

TD will ask you 148 USD for the new Bracelet - not sure if they will source you seperately the bracelet if you have never buy any watch from them !!!

Last edited:

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
So, you come in looking for a bracelet for your Aramar Transatlantic and now you're interested in a watch instead. I suggest that you do some more reading/researching and not just jump into things so quickly.

I did a little research on your Aramar Transatlantic and found that there are two models, one has an automatic Miyota 9015 and the other a quartz without a second hand. Which one do you have? I'm sorta interested in the quartz model because it is supposedly thinner than the automatic model which is 9.5mm.

Also, I suggest that you correct your Multi Account status by contacting a mod like Glaude .

Reactions: Nathanjack1

Nathanjack1

18/9/18
Antwerp Belgium
I have the quartz model. I personaly think its better to buy the entire watch than to buy only the bracelet for $160. Because i'm not sure that the bracelet will fit good enough. And for $160 i don't want to take the chance

sn95

Renowned Member
29/7/18
I have the quartz model. I personaly think its better to buy the entire watch than to buy only the bracelet for $160. Because i'm not sure that the bracelet will fit good enough. And for $160 i don't want to take the chance

If you have the quartz model its better to go to a pf or ppf

Reactions: Nathanjack1

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
I bought the exact same watch from Sead. I had a problem with the bracelet clasp but I was able to fix it. For $139.00 its a good buy. Congrats. BTW, there is a used bracelet for the Nautilus in the M2M section for thirty Euros.

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Yeah it's a good watch for the price. How do i get to the M2M section please?

At the top of this page, click on Sales Section.
On the Sales Section page, click on Watch Parts and Accessories.
On the Watch Parts and Accessories page, enter Nautilus in the search box.
Go to page 2 and scroll down and you'll find the Nautilus bracelet.