• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Leather strap for Nautilus replica

Poleseg

Horology Curious
21/5/19
Hello. I've just received my replica Nautilus on a bracelet and because the pins are so horrible in the bracelet I could not remove links to adjust it. I therefore devices to throw away the bracelet and I want to put a leather strap on it but where can I purchase a strap that fits and the pins to attach the leather strap to the watch? It doesn't use pushdown pins or whatever they are called, just one long pin from one side to the other through the bracelet. If someone can send a link to where I can get the strap and pins for it that would be great.

I still have the bracelet but I cannot connect it to the watch again now that the oils are broken så Yeah I kinda need some new.

Thanks in regards

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
I have a hard time understanding your problem.

What version of the 5711 do you have (maker ?)

Did you tried resizing it ? (How ?)

What does oil have to do with bracelet ?

For a link, you'll have to look on eBay for aftermarket strap or on Google, but you'll have to do some adjustments to fit them as they are most likely build to gen spec.

Search the recent thread talking about bracelet issue in this section, you'll find more info on the leather strap option

Poleseg

Horology Curious
21/5/19
I have a hard time understanding your problem.

What version of the 5711 do you have (maker ?)

Did you tried resizing it ? (How ?)

What does oil have to do with bracelet ?

For a link, you'll have to look on eBay for aftermarket strap or on Google, but you'll have to do some adjustments to fit them as they are most likely build to gen spec.

Search the recent thread talking about bracelet issue in this section, you'll find more info on the leather strap option

I have this one: https://www.dhgate.com/product/swiss-watch-japanese-miyota-8215-automatic/457116385.html
And I have no idea about the oil, lol

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
And I have no idea about the oil, lol

Well that was you mentioning it, you would know better than me :lol:

Your best bet is : buy another DHGate one with a leather strap to get the end links and order a custom strap from ZicZac leather for example.
You could also reach out to him asking if he can source you the end links directly, but I doubt he would take the chance

Poleseg

Horology Curious
21/5/19
I got extra pins from the seller and got the bracelet fitted properly and i´m sorry for the oil, was a typo, lolz