• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PF 5711 case screw needed

obbstagarms

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/3/18
I just bought a used PF NAUTILUS and then I changed the datewheel to keylog’s one so I noticed that 1 screw was missing.

Does anyone has a spare parts I will be happy to buy
thanks,

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
I’ve contacted torobravo and he said just buy new whole watch...

:lol: Yeah, for one screw ! Try to see if you can find a watchsmith that could tell you the size & pitch of the screw, then look online to see if you find the same one, I highly doubt the factory custom made those screws.

Go to www.topwatchparts.com and look in the Patek Philippe section. $25.68 each plus shipping.

Wonder if they'll fit ?

Reactions: sn95

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
:lol: Yeah, for one screw ! Try to see if you can find a watchsmith that could tell you the size & pitch of the screw, then look online to see if you find the same one, I highly doubt the factory custom made those screws.

Wonder if they'll fit ?

I wondered about that myself, there are three pictures of the screw that obbstagarms could compare one of his existing screws to. If he orders a screw and it doesn't fit, the seller has a return policy, which most TDs don't when it comes to parts.

Last edited:
Reactions: Glaude

obbstagarms

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/3/18
Just received a Gen screw and unfortunately, it doesn't fit a PF case

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Just received a Gen screw and unfortunately, it doesn't fit a PF case
A gen screw, must have cost quite a bit. Unfortunately all makers of the Nautilus 5711 use different screws, there's a thread that shows the different screws used by the different makers. The thread can be found in the New Probationary Dealers section, under Artisan Micro-Machine and Service which is owned by well known modder slaughterer62 . You can also compare your existing screws to the pictures to the one's shown in my referenced source. Best of luck.

mottykytu

4/6/13
A gen screw, must have cost quite a bit. Unfortunately all makers of the Nautilus 5711 use different screws, there's a thread that shows the different screws used by the different makers. The thread can be found in the New Probationary Dealers section, under Artisan Micro-Machine and Service which is owned by well known modder slaughterer62 . You can also compare your existing screws to the pictures to the one's shown in my referenced source. Best of luck.

the bigger problem is that some of those screw are not screw-in but GLUED-IN ...

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
PF and JJF are the two factories for which I do not have screws at all. Otherwise I would try to help out here.