• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Franken White Nautilus Build

Scottymagic

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
14/3/18
Hi folks,

So after a few months of waiting Spongebob has finally completed my build. Many thanks to him but specs as follows:

PF Case - $498
PPF Hands - $50
Gen Dial - $1100
Keylog74 Date Wheel - $49

Vx5Jwg.jpg

Vx5yrR.jpg

Vx5W7d.jpg

Wrist shots to follow but no one ain't gonna be calling this out or do I ever see it ever being listed on M2M.......finally achieved my grail watch for a fraction of the price!

Thanks again to all involved in this project!

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Amazing mate, congratulations! And good deal on the dial at 1.1k ;) Wear it in good health

Reactions: Scottymagic

Keylog74

Put Some Respect On My Name
14/6/13
Congrats Scotty! was about time for this to finally complete! Amazing build, cant wait to be my turn to have it :D

Reactions: Scottymagic

mottykytu

4/6/13
So the gen dial can be put in the PF case?

Does it mean the PPF DIAL and hand can also be Put in the PF??

Anw, did you choose decorate miyota 9015 or the undecorate one?

Last edited:

Scottymagic

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
14/3/18
So the gen dial can be put in the PF case?

Does it mean the PPF DIAL and hand can also be Put in the PF??

Anw, did you choose decorate miyota 9015 or the undecorate one?

1. Clearly

2. Unsure until someone tries

3. Just the stock PF movement

Scottymagic

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
14/3/18
Were the hands relumed or kept stock? Thanks and congrats.

They were stock. We tried PF, JJF and PPF hands - surprisingly it wasn’t the lume that was the issue. The other hands were too light (more grey) than the black markers.

mottykytu

4/6/13
They were stock. We tried PF, JJF and PPF hands - surprisingly it wasn’t the lume that was the issue. The other hands were too light (more grey) than the black markers.

Wow that mean PPF did really good job on the dial (dial it self, date wheel and hands)... If only the case are as good as PF, it will be the best Patek Rep ever!?

brane

not pronounced like brain
Supporter
Certified
17/8/15
PPF hands are miles better than PF. They're not painted like the PF, the difference is paramount. Wonder if the case may be slimmed down like the 15400 models. Anyways nice.

Karlus

Renowned Member
4/7/17
I asked Ryan to sell me the PPF dial and DWO and I will see if Sponge can get it to work with my PF. I have the JJF dial on there right now, but really want to see if this PPF will work. Might even see if the Sponge DWO is a better fit/match.

Lets see what Ryan says

Reactions: Pdatoon

mottykytu

4/6/13
I asked Ryan to sell me the PPF dial and DWO and I will see if Sponge can get it to work with my PF. I have the JJF dial on there right now, but really want to see if this PPF will work. Might even see if the Sponge DWO is a better fit/match.

Lets see what Ryan says

If he said YES, please do us a In-depth review...