• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NAUTILUS 5711 PPF Side By Side with Gen

UniverseBoss

Horology Curious
17/2/20
HelloAll,

I need to know if the Sellers here have a feature like paypal.

What protects us, the customer?

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
HelloAll,

I need to know if the Sellers here have a feature like paypal.

What protects us, the customer?

Read the new members post, take a bit of time to understand how everything works, and you'll see

jeremyhuang13

OG and a Supporter
Supporter
4/10/13
This is am amazing Gen vs PPF comparison. Because of this thread I went a head and purchased my PPF V4 in white dial instead of the blue dial. I love the watch so much that I went and bought the PPF V4 in RG. I must say I like the SS with White Dial better.

The watch is so light that I can barely feel I have it on. One of my absolute favorite watch to wear!

raytron

Known Member
28/6/19
Man PPF looks sweet. Without modding the PPF seems like a close catch. However, I think the 3KF comes a little closer in general. I dont know so much about the RG

Saturns

Known Member
3/6/20
Nice comparison! Does the dial footings mean a gen dial can't be installed on the PPF? Looks that way.

tamomota

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/12/14
Thanks for your great efforts. Very nice and helpfull comparison.

tangokilo

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/19
Is there a way to be certain that the white dial PPF is a V4? I do not see a V4 white dial PPF on PureTime only V3. But Intime lists a PPF V4 white dial.

LebronXiJames

3/11/19
Texas 🤠
Is there a way to be certain that the white dial PPF is a V4? I do not see a V4 white dial PPF on PureTime only V3. But Intime lists a PPF V4 white dial.

From my understanding the white dial was not changed from v3 to v4. Only the ceramic ball. The blue dial however was updated. I suppose it’s possible they just listed that for both the white and blue dial version

Reactions: G61

tangokilo

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/19
From my understanding the white dial was not changed from v3 to v4. Only the ceramic ball. The blue dial however was updated. I suppose it’s possible they just listed that for both the white and blue dial version

Hi LebronXiJames, I read that as well in the threads about the white dial only having changed the ceramic balls. How can one tell if those ceramic balls are updated though?

Reactions: Tobel

tangokilo

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/19
I guess maybe just trust the TD will get a V4 with updated ceramic balls unless there is a certain way to ensure this

zachsdad82

Supporter
Certified
20/2/14
Evening all,

Would appreciate thoughts on this one I have sent for QC. 2 concerns highlighted, but also any opinions on 12 marker would also be appreciated. Do they not seem too close together?

The baton at 10 seems to be a hair, but it's on every pic, indicating perhaps under the crystal, and there appears to be an issue with printing on the letter I in SWISS.

Any opinions? Would appreciate insights of others with greater expertise than me!

All the best

ZD82

Zb5x1G.jpg