• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

“Finally a practically 1:1 Patek 5711 Blue...” ..... video

tanooki

Looking Around
11/3/18
lol thanks for the share. This is the bagelsport version with the date window in the wrong place. Goes to show no one will call you out on pretty obvious issues with watches. I had to scroll pretty far to see anyone saying anything but this rep is perfect.

So everyone wear your watch in good health and don't worry what people say as long as you enjoy wearing your watch.

Reactions: vcappp

Chaosg

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/3/18
Oh shit, this is so wrong :D

LOL.....

But the guy appears to like it so much, and he is so candid describing the details , such as the “crown” engraved in the clasp, the practically 1:1 movement, and so on, that really I’d think twice on telling him about how bad it is.

This is to give us a broader perspective of how most of the persons you would meet think about those watches....

Reactions: vcappp and Tobel

jrodshibuya

I'm Pretty Popular
11/2/11
LOL.....

But the guy appears to like it so much, and he is so candid describing the details , such as the “crown” engraved in the clasp, the practically 1:1 movement, and so on, that really I’d think twice on telling him about how bad it is.

This is to give us a broader perspective of how most of the persons you would meet think about those watches....

Yeah, I had the same reaction - he's so enthusiastic about it I wouldn't want to spoil his joy :)

edd312

Known Member
22/5/14
Wow... the video doesn't surprise me that much, you MUST look at the comments... People are amazed with the watch.