Aquanaut 5067A

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by amshah View Post

There is a black and grey non-diamond model available.

https://puretimewatch.io/aquanaut-50...trap-ae23.html
    Thanks but I was talking about the gen. There is no 5067a without diamonds. It is closer to a 5164 except that the lume is green Vs. Yellow and that the dial has SWISS MADE when the 5164 didn't
    Last edited by Tobel; 05-10-19, 07:36.

Comment

Did a little mod to the dial to get a more gen like look. Added some lume to the squares to for a little more texture and depth. Actually came out looking good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TonyBevilsizer View Post

Got it in today. Love it. It seems a little small but nothing that I didn’t expect.
        Do you still wear this? I'm looking for a quartz watch to wear daily and my only concern is the size. I'm not against small watches but I just wondered what your impressions of it were after wearing it for some time.

Comment

Old thread I know but does this ACTUALLY have real diamonds?? Anyone ever bought it? $1200 is actually a great price if this is actual diamonds.

https://trustytime.io/index.php?main...ducts_id=19834

Comment

Originally posted by CarmeloAnthony View Post
            Old thread I know but does this ACTUALLY have real diamonds?? Anyone ever bought it? $1200 is actually a great price if this is actual diamonds.

not worth it, get a modder to custom set for you it'll cost less

Comment

Originally posted by CarmeloAnthony View Post

not worth it, get a modder to custom set for you it'll cost less

Comment

Old thread, but I’d love to find a 5065 rep. That’s the quartz version shown above, it’s not a 5067. Can find plenty with a diamond bezel, but none just plain steel. All the posted links are gone now. Anyone know where to find one now? The smaller size of the 5065 and the straight end 19mm rubber straps of that era are fire.

Comment

Originally posted by Ishmael View Post
                  Old thread, but I’d love to find a 5065 rep. That’s the quartz version shown above, it’s not a 5067. Can find plenty with a diamond bezel, but none just plain steel. All the posted links are gone now. Anyone know where to find one now? The smaller size of the 5065 and the straight end 19mm rubber straps of that era are fire.
                  I found mine on puretime. I’m not sure if they still have them, though.

Comment

I found mine on puretime. I’m not sure if they still have them, though.
                    I looked, they don’t. Name your price

Comment

I looked, they don’t. Name your price
                      It’s been gone for a couple years

Comment

It’s been gone for a couple years
                        Bummer! Seems like an easy thing for PPF to do - just take off the diamonds and you have a really cool rep of a “vintage” Aquanaut that sells for tens of thousands these days.

Comment

Found one, now just need to get it aged…

While researching these models, I learned about the 5064, which is actually nearly identical to the above. I’ve always loved the 5067 and thought the rep was aiming to copy that, albeit poorly. Like the missing 3 on the dial. But the 5064 didn’t have the 3 either, and more importantly, the gen was quartz too! Imagine that, a 30k quartz. Makes the 7k those morons are paying for the moonswatch on eBay not seem as dumb lol. No wait, it’s still pretty dumb. Anyhoo, here’s the gen:

Comment

Found one, now just need to get it aged…

While researching these models, I learned about the 5064, which is actually nearly identical to the above. I’ve always loved the 5067 and thought the rep was aiming to copy that, albeit poorly. Like the missing 3 on the dial. But the 5064 didn’t have the 3 either, and more importantly, the gen was quartz too! Imagine that, a 30k quartz. Makes the 7k those morons are paying for the moonswatch on eBay not seem as dumb lol. No wait, it’s still pretty dumb. Anyhoo, here’s the gen:

Did you find one at a TD or M2M? I’ve been searching for one of these for years.

WANT TO BUY:
                            - JJF Patek Aquanaut 5067 Quartz with standard bezel not diamond.
                            - Gen 116500 ceramic bezel.
                            - Gen 116520/116500 chromalight hand set.
                            - Gen 116710BLNR hands.
                            - Phong/MQ/Vietnam 16520 case set.
                            - Gen white Luminova 16520 dial.

Comment

Originally posted by bill33 View Post

Did you find one at a TD or M2M? I’ve been searching for one of these for years.
                              PureTime. They're gonna tell you it's out of stock, but ask them to check with JJF again, that's what I did and they found it.

Comment

PureTime. They're gonna tell you it's out of stock, but ask them to check with JJF again, that's what I did and they found it.

Great, thanks for the heads up. I’ll get onto him now! I’ve been after one of these for ages!
                                WANT TO BUY:
                                - JJF Patek Aquanaut 5067 Quartz with standard bezel not diamond.
                                - Gen 116500 ceramic bezel.
                                - Gen 116520/116500 chromalight hand set.
                                - Gen 116710BLNR hands.
                                - Phong/MQ/Vietnam 16520 case set.
                                - Gen white Luminova 16520 dial.

Comment

Working...
                                X