• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NAUTILUS 5711 PPF Blue Dial OUTTTTTT!!!

jnsanee

Looking Around
10/5/18
Wonderful first post.

If anybody ever comments about the incorrect colours of the miniscule gemstones (?) on the reverse side of my watch I will gladly drop my trousers and display my arse in any Woolworths window of their choosing whilst whistling Chirpy Chirpy Cheep Cheep at full volume. Get a life.

Okay so why are you in this thread anyways, if its not about knitpicking the differences between the gen and the different reps? not like anyone is gonna notice anything we discuss here in real life.
Great 623rd post.

Reactions: vcappp

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
how has nobody noticed this?

Because it's impossible to judge that on pictures and because there's variability in the jewel production process even in gens ? Because we are not nexperts here (for the most part) ? Choose the one that pleases you the most... I have my personal idea on why you got stuck up on that

andyc

Nitimur in vetitum
Certified
4/6/10
Because it's impossible to judge that on pictures and because there's variability in the jewel production process even in gens ? Because we are not nexperts here (for the most part) ? Choose the one that pleases you the most... I have my personal idea on why you got stuck up on that

Why is that then? What is it about jnsanee that is winning him such popularity (with his 3 posts in 11 months as a member....!)?

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Why is that then? What is it about jnsanee that is winning him such popularity (with his 3 posts in 11 months as a member....!)?

Sorry, I must stay polite unless provoked :lol:

Reactions: SuperLory

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
Here’s how we solve this, if every member in this thread donates The price of a PPF to a paypal money Pool Account, we Can buy the Gen to Compare these reps with.

When finished, we draw names in Raffle style, the winner keeps the Gen, everyone else will Have the answer to the closest rep to purchase. Money well spent and thread debate over

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Here’s how we solve this, if every member in this thread donates The price of a PPF to a paypal money Pool Account, we Can buy the Gen to Compare these reps with.

When finished, we draw names in Raffle style, the winner keeps the Gen, everyone else will Have the answer to the closest rep to purchase. Money well spent and thread debate over

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm okay with that, but I enter the raffle and I host it ... So that me and only me,hmm everyone hmmm, yeah, every one can have a chance at getting the gen in the end

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
RWI law of the jungle: First impressions of a new release are positive until the online community descends with its macro images and apperceptive hyper analysis like a pack of jackals cooperating together to tear apart the last fibers of a dead small antelope.

thrillofhunt

Gold Patron
Certified
8/2/11
Heres my black dial 5711 hahaha
Had to go through a few pieces to get this alignment
5488ec297977b2ea270b1f67794ae6e8.jpg

Reactions: vcappp

Tobel

6/7/17
Thanks for looking out but its just the low res picture playing tricks.

I think he's right: your 1 oclock marker is a perfect rectangle and it should not. The top side is supposed to be tilted to follow the curvature of the dots placement, as you can see on the 11 o'clock marker

Reactions: vcappp and gilrob

thrillofhunt

Gold Patron
Certified
8/2/11
Its just the picture. But its ok, i will take one of the badly QCed piece so you guys can get the perfect ones, how about that? ;)

Reactions: BIONONE

Tobel

6/7/17
Its just the picture. But its ok, i will take one of the badly QCed piece so you guys can get the perfect ones, how about that? ;)

Agree with gilrob , was just trying to help but if I'm wrong and you like the watch then all is good :)

molivio

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
19/10/15
I am not further ahead with a decision after all these threads than I was b4. One video / pic makes it look great, the other pic makes it look terrible. Wasn't there a seinfeld skit on that with a girl that looked vastly different in certain lights ?