• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NAUTILUS 5711 PPF Blue Dial OUTTTTTT!!!

andyc

Nitimur in vetitum
Certified
4/6/10
From HKRWF
[h=1]PPF Super 1:1 Patek Philippe Nautilus Blue Comes!![/h] Collectionkobe posted on 2019-04-08 19:44
xuanchuandashi.png
yuanchuangdaren.png
shequmingxing.png
zuiaishafa.png
shimingrenzheng.png
yunliaoxianfeng.png

The most popular blue nautilus, plus the strongest workmanship of PPF... It's perfect... The younger brother has already left a self-wearing, listening to the manufacturer saying that it has been sold, and the pre-sale is very much... Things are always in short supply, but fortunately I started quickly, the first detoxification :kenny:in the first 1:1 production, there is original contrast, the thickness is only 0.2mm thicker than the original thickness, ppf's nautilus counts this year's most influential imitation table Up

Spawn00001 04-09 15:23 6#
shimingrenzheng.png
shequlaomo.png

This post last edited by the spawn00001 at 2019-4-9 15:33

there are several points, let PPF blue nautilus victory over other plants, have been included in the 2019 Annual basically recommend one paragraph

1. Starting and leading spin sense for the bridge The opening is the same as the original version, and the eye protection of the bridge is no longer present
. 2. The edge of the lug and the bezel are chamfered to the polished surface. It is not like the other factory shaving hands. It is consistent with the original version.
3. The buckle lettering is deeper, consistent with the original version.
4 Strap and wrist, unlike other factories will bulge, consistent with the original version
5. The beads in the table are slightly raised, consistent with the original version
6. Luminous effect is green with a slight blue, consistent with the original
7. Butterfly buckle unfolds Shun, not 涩
8. The left and right sides of the movement are not like the other factories leaving two large hollows, the powerful
9. The lower edge of the pendulum is very delicate, no longer like the melon cloth
10. The sound when the automatic winding is not big, The sound of other factories is too loud.
11. The movement of the ruby ​​is correct.
12. The balance wheel is at 6 o'clock, which is consistent with the original.

I think I understood some of that :)

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
In that case PPF seems to be the more “obvious” choice, better all round finish, thinner watch, and a bracelet which drops more drastically from the case like gen. Or am I mistaken?

I’m just happy to be excited about the Nautilus again, been a long time since I felt any enthusiasm for the reference, the PPF could help me fall back in love with the 5711?!

DC

Reactions: Glaude

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
I’m just happy to be excited about the Nautilus again, been a long time since I felt any enthusiasm for the reference, the PPF could help me fall back in love with the 5711?!

DC

Agreed. It's nice to see you back in the Patek section. You were/are a convert to the RM world there for a bit.

Got my QC pictures for the ppf from In Time. will post as soon as i figure out how. lol

Use the website picr.me, use the "BB Code Full" there should be ]img[ tags

Reactions: 80Eight

Ultra929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/9/12
Immediately, first tell for me was the way the bracelet and case shines compared to my rep. It had a brilliant shine, almost gleaming in a way. I do take care of my watches and wipe them down after I wear it so there is very minimal scratch (or nonexistent) blemishes that would affect how light reflects the material. But even then the gen just reflected light differently. Was it obvious? Yes but only if you own a rep, because I'm sure to him my Nautilus was as good as gen.

I kept thinking about how you said "brilliant shine, almost gleaming." So I looked a bit further as I remembered Tim from Watchbox Reviews on YoutTube talking about the beveled edges. So I found a vid that shows the gleam of those edges that the reps do not have. Looks like a new mod is needed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhqB8LPO6Qg

Reactions: vcappp