• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Patek Philippe Watchbox

XLR8R

Renowned Member
16/8/18
Hello there, Im interested to buy a large wooden watch box inorder to have a complete look when my ppf arrives.Does anyone know a Trusted Dealer that has them? There is a one on TrustyTime form 2006 so i don't know.

Any help will be as aşways

Best Regards

-XLR8R

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Best to ask the TD you have or plan to purchase the PPF with, I'm pretty sure they can all source the same type of box
You have the gen box route on eBay but that'll cost you more than the rep :giggle:

Or you have the average DHGate quality box (more than enough if you ask me)

XLR8R

Renowned Member
16/8/18
Best to ask the TD you have or plan to purchase the PPF with, I'm pretty sure they can all source the same type of box
You have the gen box route on eBay but that'll cost you more than the rep :giggle:

Or you have the average DHGate quality box (more than enough if you ask me)

I asked trusted dealers and still waiting on their replys and sadly DHGate boxes are hit and miss so i have to pass on that one. I can afford gen box but shipping it to the turkey gonna be pain in the down there. By the way do you know Kuvarsit is TD? I saw that they have a PP box and it looks really good but im kinda scared and thank you Glaude for being such an amazing person :) .

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Kurvasit is a TD over at RWG, you should not have any issue with them.
Register on RWG, look at their feeback section and decide for yourself :)

XLR8R

Renowned Member
16/8/18
Kurvasit is a TD over at RWG, you should not have any issue with them.
Register on RWG, look at their feeback section and decide for yourself :)

Ty for being kind to this old man.

Reactions: Glaude