• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New patek philippe nautilus from ppf

rka

Known Member
5/10/12
I think you won’t get a better one than that. [/QUOTE]

thanks, I'll go for that one.

daft772

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/5/19
Bro me too. I’m like in bracelet sizing limbo. Keeping one extra link on is just slightly too loose, but taking it off and it’s slightly uncomfortably too tight...

In a way glad I’m not the only one here. It’s kind of frustrating haha..

I have both the PF and PPF. With the same number of links, the bracelets fit about a half link difference. So if you’re in limbo, you can swap to a PF bracelet.

Doud

I'm Pretty Popular
5/11/12
Something weird happened to my PPF today, i realized about 1 hour after putting in on and setting the time that it was still stuck on that time. I gave it a few shakes and still nothing.

So I pulled the crown out reset the time and realized that 1/3 times when the crown is screwed in the movement still hacks as if it were in time setting position.

I pulled out the crown again and tried it in the different positions, then the rotor started spinning like crazy and the crown was spinning backwards on its own. The movement was literally unwinding.

What could have caused this? The watch has barely been worn, this plus the ceramic balls on the clasp falling, PPF really need to get their shit together when it comes to QC.

Last edited:

tmp2018

Renowned Member
28/5/17
Something weird happened to my PPF today, i realized about 1 hour after putting in on and setting the time that it was still stuck on that time. I gave it a few shakes and still nothing.

So I pulled the crown out reset the time and realized that 1/3 times when the crown is screwed in the movement still hacks as if it were in time setting position.

I pulled out the crown again and tried it in the different positions, then the rotor started spinning like crazy and the crown was spinning backwards on its own. The movement was literally unwinding.

What could have caused this? The watch has barely been worn, this plus the ceramic balls on the clasp falling, PPF really need to get their shit together when it comes to QC.

to be fair, i have/had ppf white, gray, blue v2 and no problems at all with any of them. but yeah, pretty weird...

Reactions: d3xophen

prowatch

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/9/19

This is extremely concerning! What the actual #%*$ are they doing? They have to be made accountable!

Last edited:

jeremyhuang13

OG and a Supporter
Supporter
4/10/13
What ever happened to Ryan from Intime? back in 2013 and early 2014, he was very active here. Now, he barely comes on (still a good TD, quick shipment and somewhat responsive). I just think he can careless about RWI. Looks at his TD page. He barely comments.

Yachtmaster_Chris

Known Member
31/3/18
Hawaii, USA
Time to read!

Yeah, sorry. This was the only 5711 thread I was subscribed to. Just found some newer PPF v4 threads posted on the Patek Reps section. Reading them now. Answer to my own question was dial color was improved, bracelet improved via some ball bearing, but bezel still thick and crown still protruding.

[email protected]

Looking Around
21/8/20
Hello all, new member here.
interested in getting the most accurate nautilus there is available on the rep market.
The research seems to direct me to the ppf v4 with blue dial.
I would appreciate some advice, is that in fact the most accurate rep available. I’m not too bothered about movement, but the look and feel is vital.
and also where should I buy from? Puretime was the one I was looking at.

thanks

baia64

I'm Pretty Popular
28/5/16
Italia
Hello all, new member here.
interested in getting the most accurate nautilus there is available on the rep market.
The research seems to direct me to the ppf v4 with blue dial.
I would appreciate some advice, is that in fact the most accurate rep available. I’m not too bothered about movement, but the look and feel is vital.
and also where should I buy from? Puretime was the one I was looking at.

thanks

+1;)