• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New patek philippe nautilus from ppf

Doud

I'm Pretty Popular
5/11/12
Measured the white dial PPF i received last week: 8.9mm including both sapphires.

But what bugs me is that I am in between two sizes, it’s either too loose or too big.

I wish PPF made a 1.5 link:

fe664d88c80e47a2eb6871e88c711f04.jpg
074dd92c1affb6a9e0c5236506b2bd5d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
But what bugs me is that I am in between two sizes, it’s either too loose or too big.

"Baby wrist "Logixa shared a good tip for that, place a strip of leather or felt inside the folding clasp, on the part that receive the two part of the bracelet and in contact with your wrist, use some double sided tape and you should have a better fit, that mod is almost invisible and easily removed if needed

Reactions: Malik321 and Doud

Logixa

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
9/11/17
Netherlands
Glaude cunt.

I actually managed to work around this by taking one of the links to a factory nearby that specializes in all kinds metal machinery. They drilled a new hole in the link but this time in the middle section( ie. Middle line in the H shaped link) and I removed a part of it from the front side. The link is now half size. It's not pretty but get the jobs done. Ill make a pic when I get back home

Again, Glaude you damn .....

Reactions: Doud and Glaude

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Glaude cunt.

I actually managed to work around this by taking one of the links to a factory nearby that specializes in all kinds metal machinery. They drilled a new hole in the link but this time in the middle section( ie. Middle line in the H shaped link) and I removed a part of it from the front side. The link is now half size. It's not pretty but get the jobs done. Ill make a pic when I get back home

Again, Glaude you damn .....

:lol:

But see, If I hadn't pinged you, you wouldn't have shown this mod ...

Reactions: BlackJaguar

BlackJaguar

I'm Pretty Popular
22/3/18
"Baby wrist "Logixa shared a good tip for that, place a strip of leather or felt inside the folding clasp, on the part that receive the two part of the bracelet and in contact with your wrist, use some double sided tape and you should have a better fit, that mod is almost invisible and easily removed if needed

*Shots Fired*

Your subsequent reasoning behind it is sound, though. lol, well played.

Doud

I'm Pretty Popular
5/11/12
Ahah thank you Logixa and Glaude.

I will try the leather/ felt mod for now but looking forward to the pics of your modded link.

LuminorReptar

RepTime BST Mod
27/3/17
Beyond the Pines.
Measured the white dial PPF i received last week: 8.9mm including both sapphires.

I wish PPF made a 1.5 link:

fe664d88c80e47a2eb6871e88c711f04.jpg
074dd92c1affb6a9e0c5236506b2bd5d.jpg

Bro me too. I’m like in bracelet sizing limbo. Keeping one extra link on is just slightly too loose, but taking it off and it’s slightly uncomfortably too tight...

In a way glad I’m not the only one here. It’s kind of frustrating haha..

Sent from the RWI App

tmp2018

Renowned Member
28/5/17
i can confirm that: received a ppf (white) with one ink less than my other ppf (gray)...very tight. the ppf with one link more (gray) sits a bit too loose, but overall its more comfortable.

btw: if anyone has a spare ppf bracelet link....contact me!^^

Logixa

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
9/11/17
Netherlands
Took it to a company specialized in steel that was able to drill a new hole (kinda hard to do with RVS and the required thickness) and I grinded the rest away with a Dremel. Was not fun to do... :Rofl:

Ben jij niet ook een mod op bepaalde andere fora?;)

stanevo6

computer says no
29/5/17
The Low Lands
amazing. Can imagine that it is not fun to do. When we can have a wristshot showing the dial, that would be great. Cheers. :)

Nope, geen mod op andere fora, ben wel lid van de meesten (ook RHF)

Freddy89+

You're Saying I Can Sell?
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
29/9/18
Italy/UK/Canada
i can confirm that: received a ppf (white) with one ink less than my other ppf (gray)...very tight. the ppf with one link more (gray) sits a bit too loose, but overall its more comfortable.

btw: if anyone has a spare ppf bracelet link....contact me!^^

What's your wrist size?

Freddy89+

You're Saying I Can Sell?
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
29/9/18
Italy/UK/Canada
Hello boys and girls!
Today I had to reject QC images for PPF 5711 white dial because 12 o'clock marker was badly placed.... waiting next hoping it is better done..

Last edited: