• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New patek philippe nautilus from ppf

JM4

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/5/19
EU
There is also a remark about the bracelet ceramic bearing (?)

tmp2018

Renowned Member
28/5/17
i wonder how tds will advertise this..."gray" will be the new purple-gray-blue and the new color the new green-gray-blue. my next rep will be a <random rolex>...^^

"old" gray dial, same camera, same watch....

gray.jpg

tanith

Renowned Member
Certified
17/8/18
There is also a remark about the bracelet ceramic bearing (?)

when he closes the clasp he just says something about having to have the clasp open to fit it on the timegrapher

i didn’t hear anything about the bearing issue

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Got a sum up of the video, my contact said the guy was blowing a lot of air for nothing, the video could have been done in 2min.

Bottom story : It's indeed a new release according to the guy in the video (I would trust a bit more Keylog74 than this random dude). As pointed by everyone, closer to the blue gray iteration of the gen dial.
Nothing new other than that, he's basically filling the video with everything we already know about the PPF "first release"

My contact said the video was boring as hell and contained no substantial info

HUngVu

21/4/19
I am with you guys Keylog74 and BIONONE - this looks like a new dial and an improvement over the last one. I kind of want to sell my old v1 blue one if my TD can get it in.

To get the translation I had to hold my phone using google translate over my laptop speakers. It's odd but it worked quite well. The watch reviewer really knows his stuff too. I may have to do that more in the future.

https://vimeo.com/343465458/e23f55ca59

my blue dial from Tim. However just RL due to DW obviously.

Keylog74

Put Some Respect On My Name
14/6/13
I ordered a blue dial, got my QC as this but RLed due to the datewheel, now waiting for a new one.

the one on Puretime has the same problem. looks like its an issue with it. how much was it if you can share this info?

HUngVu

21/4/19
the one on Puretime has the same problem. looks like its an issue with it. how much was it if you can share this info?

It's still $498. Yeah I was pretty surprised when I saw the dial, the TD didn't seem to know about the update. But nonetheless I couldn't live with that DW. Maybe I should've accepted it and bought your DW. but let's see how the next one is.