• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New patek philippe nautilus from ppf

SwissWatchFan

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
16/3/19
Personally I am wondering if this is not just the same watch under different light conditions

PS: i had prepared a side by side but cannot add it in my post unfortunately

Last edited:

mottykytu

4/6/13
definitely it is different from the GREY ONE BEFORE, It is come a little bit CLOSE TO the GEN BLUE, but I Doubt it is as CLOSE as the White Dial have done !!!

I do not see any green tint in the watch like the gen as someone said... but at least they put some effort... waiting for someone to do buy and review it in-depth as the grey one was failure imho

Last edited:

SwissWatchFan

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
16/3/19
I asked a TD and he said there is no blue-grey available. Let's hope he is wrong

Envoyé de mon CLT-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

Doud

I'm Pretty Popular
5/11/12
I asked a TD and he said there is no blue-grey available. Let's hope he is wrong

Envoyé de mon CLT-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

Which TD did you ask? To me it looks like a different dial than the existing grey or blue PPF. It looks great in the video but we would need to see pictures in natural light.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
IMG_0586035e35ba29849b5a.png

IMG_05879d26beb9b6dd708b.png

IMG_0588397fc83a7be24231.png

IMG_058547b374a49a31a6d2.png

IMG_058430cfca096cdb7734.png

Come on guys after all this discussion about the blue dial - you have to admit that this dial looks definitely different and more green/gray/blue than the first batch - to blame it on the camera and lighting is again delusional like some people said the first batch blue PPF looks how it looks because of the cameras and in real life it is better this and that while merely no gen dial looked like the PPF on the pictures. Cannot be the case that all gens are taken with different camera and light settings than the PPF hehe

RM027 Lover

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/5/19
IMG_0586035e35ba29849b5a.png

IMG_05879d26beb9b6dd708b.png

IMG_0588397fc83a7be24231.png

IMG_058547b374a49a31a6d2.png

IMG_058430cfca096cdb7734.png

Come on guys after all this discussion about the blue dial - you have to admit that this dial looks definitely different and more green/gray/blue than the first batch - to blame it on the camera and lighting is again delusional like some people said the first batch blue PPF looks how it looks because of the cameras and in real life it is better this and that while merely no gen dial looked like the PPF on the pictures. Cannot be the case that all gens are taken with different camera and light settings than the PPF hehe
Sooooo nice. The bezel bothers me though

JM4

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/5/19
EU
That’s real. It is so close to all the gen pics I’ve watched around

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
I am with you guys Keylog74 and BIONONE - this looks like a new dial and an improvement over the last one. I kind of want to sell my old v1 blue one if my TD can get it in.

To get the translation I had to hold my phone using google translate over my laptop speakers. It's odd but it worked quite well. The watch reviewer really knows his stuff too. I may have to do that more in the future.

Last edited:

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Repworld can you please translate / sum up what this video is about?

rofl, he's not chinese nor does he speak it at all, he just use a translator

I can ask someone to translate that, but I can't promise he'll have time to do it, but he may give me the sum up of the video

Reactions: tmp2018

mottykytu

4/6/13
rofl, he's not chinese nor does he speak it at all, he just use a translator

I can ask someone to translate that, but I can't promise he'll have time to do it, but he may give me the sum up of the video

how do you think about that Dial Glaude? close enough and superior compare to all the previous blue?

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
how do you think about that Dial Glaude? close enough and superior compare to all the previous blue?

From what I can see, it's looking very good, surely they are capable of producing good dial when you think of the white, so it could be.
Hard to judge from pics & video, but that come closer to the grail that many blue dial enthusiast are looking for, aka this touch of grey in the dial.

I'm just skeptic about such a quick release, in the current context of temporary raids and pressure on the rep market and on the fact that it seemed that PPF was more or less just a one shot rep maker : 5711 in multiple variations and done with it.

I've asked my contact if he was willing to at least give me a sum up of the content of the video

Reactions: BlackJaguar