• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New patek philippe nautilus from ppf

JM4

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/5/19
EU
I’ve never seen one. I’m sure it is absolutely awesome, blue or blueish. Not only the dial colour made this watch an icon.
My next one.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Karlus

Renowned Member
4/7/17
At the risk of being redundant, there are many "gen" versions of the dial. Different number of bars, different amounts of green tint in the blue.

Even watches purchased at a similar time have differences in shades.

44348164-256217348586054-6266803103872808464-n.jpg

IMG-1285.jpg

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
It does look very good indeed, but as usual all depends on the light, I'm curious to see a similar video under the sun

stanevo6

computer says no
29/5/17
The Low Lands
It does look very good indeed, but as usual all depends on the light, I'm curious to see a similar video under the sun

I remember that some fellow RWI friends will show pictures under different lights and in the sun. But some of them are awaiting there pieces.

It WILL be my next watch. I think PPF did an amazing job. White dial is superb, Blue depends on the experience and photos of our fellow members.

Tobel

6/7/17
I remember that some fellow RWI friends will show pictures under different lights and in the sun. But some of them are awaiting there pieces.

It WILL be my next watch. I think PPF did an amazing job. White dial is superb, Blue depends on the experience and photos of our fellow members.

Perfect, then I'm looking forward to your video of the blue PPF under then sun :D :p

Last edited:

stanevo6

computer says no
29/5/17
The Low Lands
Perfect, then I'm looking forward to your video of the blue PPF under then sun :D :p

First, I will have to talk to my bank if my credit can be increased. hahahaha.

Serious now, since I became a member on RWI I 'm waiting on the best PP rep. Now I'm waiting on the experiences and photos of our fellow members. But the finger is on the trigger :) :)

Reactions: Tobel

JM4

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/5/19
EU

I’ve seen many videos like this one. It would be great to understand it and so far I did not managed to translate it - I tried with several Apps. Has anyone been successful there?

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
I may consider making a new topic as it’s worthy of it potentially but PPF seems to have released a new blue gray dial, from this link here, released June 18 (yesterday): https://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDIzM...results.dtitle

VSo3tf.png

VSotfa.png

I’ve translated the video and here is what google and myself have come up with. MAJOR TRANSLATION ERRORS WARNING, but you can get the gist of it:

[This dial] is a brand new one of the south side of this PPF field. This dial color is completely different from the previous ones. Many people will wonder if the South has changed their mind or upgraded or a new literal sentence. This is not an update. It’s a new one. It’s inevitable that a blue face of a gun gray is a lazy with the original version. The man said that the blue is too difficult to say because many people On the outside, I will see that the latest one is grayish. Come to our hometown president. Then the one who lived before the B bat field is not called back. He is an old one that is inevitably a version or a style problem. Now the new style is that he is a gray-blue, then ppf is now also updated. This gray-blue color case is the same as the one before it is produced and the same as before [including the box and papers and packaging]. Come out and don't put it inside. It's very simple. This film I found out this time. Why is there a tag that has not been tagged before? The card does not matter whether he is a new email and does not conflict with the previous Lan.

If you want the new basketball to come back, you will see that there is a little bit of graying in the future. If you zoom in, [you see gray tones]. I can see blue [when it hits the] light. If it is very cool, if you see this light to the sun, you can’t see the feeling that it will turn gray. You can see a blue color in that light. This is based on the light. If you watch the video or watch the pictures that people don’t let the buyer finish eating, you can’t judge it according to an angle. For example, this angle is grayish but it is a little blue. This is the direct blue. This is the place where this gray-blue charm is or the details of it. Many people said before us. The man who lived at the beginning of the PPF long said that he was too difficult. Actually, I said that it was not too difficult. Actually, there was only one that was only updated later. It shows a sudden you are selling to both So how do you like to look at it like this certainly is.

Of course, this is definitely the latest version of the recent version. I am sure that many people will choose this one after the outing. This will be very good for this kind of gray blue. I am also a manufacturer. I just haven’t sent a picture. Come and talk about this blue is very straightforward. It’s very good to get back. The PPF is currently the highest version of a nautilus. Don’t be fooled or say that you’ve been out of stock or you’ve got the wrong version. [talks about the movement differences to others on the market for some time - the balance wheel placement etc]. This is the head of this Bailun poem. If the room is small, if it is PF, this side is here. It’s not the same as the biggest home to distinguish this detail. There are a lot of such frustrations in the current market. Why do many people who do this happen when they buy it again? He will definitely ask many people what they say and how much they sell is a few hundred cheaper than you. I bought a friend for the last time. I also sent a friend to buy it. Then I basically got dizzy and then I’m in the lucky group. I will send a message and buy it. It’s not that I can only buy it. I don’t know if I can’t buy it. I know you, so I’m going to say that I’m going to be cheap, or when the price is particularly exaggerated, you have to tell. It’s his details. You have to look at this little detail. Right, you’re OK. You must buy it. Of course, you can buy it. Right, that’s right. It’s definitely fun. You must buy it. You’re sure to be happy. Good luck.

You look at the light that is completely blue in the light. Watching the video with a gray color has a characteristic that is suddenly difficult to do. Others are just too much to talk about for a long time, including this PPF house. This button is all about ceramics (referring to the bracelet). This place is all about being simple at the same time. Because I am a big hit, so who is this?

People think that this style brand is too big. I actually look at this individual. I just want to buy a style. I like it. Then I have to look for the highest version that I just said. Whether it is because of me or other performances. I am sure that this version is OK. No matter what the price, you can buy it yourself.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nivka and BIONONE

tmp2018

Renowned Member
28/5/17
the translation is horrible and imho its just the gray version...

still waiting for my gray ppf...

Reactions: Glaude

BIONONE

28/4/17
the translation is horrible and imho its just the gray version...

still waiting for my gray ppf...

The translation is better than nothing - or do you speak mandarin and can provide something more potent?

And the watch definitely got blue and green/petrol hues in its face so i say it is not the grey version.

Reactions: shotgun

roflwaffles

14/4/19
San Francisco

True, for every image where it looks great, there's another image where it looks purple. I'd get the white but honestly the white doesn't really do it for me since I generally dislike white faces on anything that isn't a dress watch. I may end up being in the camp of waiting for an updated version with a better blue dial. For now the 15450 blue is scratching my integrated bracelet sportswatch itch.

Last edited:

PlastikMan

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
3/8/17
Thanks for sharing mate... I’m lurking for a blue dial

SwissWatchFan

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
16/3/19
Isn't it just the same watch on both videos?

Envoyé de mon CLT-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk