• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New patek philippe nautilus from ppf

Nivka

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/4/15
Australia
In some cases, people who owns PF Nautilus will say that PF is better because they are bitter that something came up that is better - I’ve seen this kind of stuff on RWI many times over the years.

People spent extra money on mods like DW or crystal than PPF gets released. They don’t want to admit ppf is better. They will complain about bezel,color of dial, or crown. The thing with ppf is it looks and feel in touch much-much better than PF. PF doesn’t look as refined as ppf, construction of PF is pretty poor.

If I had PF I’d sell it take a $ hit and buy PPF.
sone people may be perfectly happy with PF and that’s fine but when they say PF is better than ppf, it’s pure bullshit.

It’s ok for people to have different opinions to you. It doesn’t mean their opinions are bullshit. You’ve repeated yourself ad nauseum over all the nautilus threads and made it very clear you prefer the ppf over the pf. That’s great for you. Your opinion is not fact; it’s no more or less valid than anyone else’s.

PP4Ever

Known Member
8/12/17
It’s ok for people to have different opinions to you. It doesn’t mean their opinions are bullshit. You’ve repeated yourself ad nauseum over all the nautilus threads and made it very clear you prefer the ppf over the pf. That’s great for you. Your opinion is not fact; it’s no more or less valid than anyone else’s.

I agree with your comment, Both have own flaws I've blue PF which I was satisfied very much and I bought white PPF because It's better in DIAL
However, I would love to have White PPF dial in the PF case but preferred as thin as PPF case with modify DWO and the bracelet should be flexible as PPF but smooth like PF....

Reactions: stoyania

mottykytu

4/6/13
I agree with your comment, Both have own flaws I've blue PF which I was satisfied very much and I bought white PPF because It's better in DIAL
However, I would love to have White PPF dial in the PF case but preferred as thin as PPF case with modify DWO and the bracelet should be flexible as PPF but smooth like PF....

Lol, seem like is super hard to satisfy customer from factories. But I understand your feeling !

rcom440

10/11/12
USA

Yes they are entitled to their opinion but what I meant is some people will say PF is better even-though they know it’s not truth. If they owns PPF they would say PPF is better. Their opinion is not objective.

Reactions: Rustyrust

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
You are all such peasants ! I'm rocking the U1 and nothing can beat it ! (and if you do not agree, I'll beat you with it ! And that's gonna hurt !) :lol:

ssouthall6

10/10/13
The case design of the PF is dire though. Same as the JJF VCO, fantastic rep but awful design when you need to repair or mod it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: stoyania

stoyania

15/4/16

pf v2 has supposedly even better case polishing...what else has been improved?

JM4

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/5/19
EU
Hola!
Thank you so much for so many hours of amusement. I visited the blog looking for technical info to buy my first one (IWC, Pam, ... Nautilus!) and that’s why I ended reading these 96 pages.
I really enjoyed it. Clear descriptions and comparisons, funny comments, hot arguments (some of you should be married), ... and after all I don’t know which one I want to buy. White dial seems ‘better’ but I think I like the blue one more. I have even considered the grey. Oh well, I am sure I will read or see something that will make me decide eventually.
BTW I ordered a Pam111 v4 noob; beautiful piece...and most of you said I cannot go wrong with that one. Thank you for the advise! I’m waiting for the pics - what shoul I look?

bosaftw

6/6/16
Germany
Is this thread dead? Nobody buying any PPF 5711 anymore?
Would be nice im people share pictures of their new watches to see if the factory is improving the discussed flaws.
Too fat bezel and too long crown are the deal breakers for me still...

BIONONE

28/4/17
Is this thread dead? Nobody buying any PPF 5711 anymore?
Would be nice im people share pictures of their new watches to see if the factory is improving the discussed flaws.
Too fat bezel and too long crown are the deal breakers for me still...

talk again about too long crowns... and keep ruin you a beautiful executed rep of a 40.000$ watch.

The too wide bezel is not noticeable in real life while your wrist is moving - and even not while your wrist is resting.

I would buy me 2 more PPF‘s just to embrace the beauty of a newly unwrapped watch.
Its worth every cent.