• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New patek philippe nautilus from ppf

andyc

Nitimur in vetitum
Certified
4/6/10
Wow I maybe would not have noticed if it were my QC Pics. Damn haha
This really looks terrible and should not happen to any factory.
What I noticed was +17,6 s/d what is a lot imo. But it can be regulated.

The amplitude is also very poor at 235. All in all, that's not a great watch in my humble opinion. I would not be accepting it.

Lordrambo

Looking Around
19/4/19
Thanks guys, ill reject it and try to get a better watch. It doesnt seem like i have unreasonable demands. I know its a rep but ive seen much better ones then this from ppf.

Mr.Marbella

I'm Pretty Popular
18/3/16
EU
4b1f19f410271942eb841bb8f16c5f0a.jpg

Chaosg

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/3/18
Hi guys, last one,

You may have noticed that I’m using pics that do not show directly the known tells. It would be quite easy otherwise.

Just giving you the chance of understanding how difficult is to say which one is which.

Well, let’s see how you see it

cheers

PS:
Assuming that one is gen, right ? ;)

XLR8R

Renowned Member
16/8/18
Hi guys, last one,
You may have noticed that I’m using pics that do not show directly the known tells. It would be quite easy otherwise.
Just giving you the chance of understanding how difficult is to say which one is which.
VRrCwG.md.jpg

cheers
PS:
Left is the rep one i think just because of the jewel colours being too red,balance wheel,rotor,rotor screw,engravings,finishing on the movement and movement base plate and crown. Still not sure but thats my guess.
PS:Surprised to see that other PP watch's jewels are more red tinted to the other counterparts

Right one is gen.

Reactions: vcappp

Chaosg

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/3/18
Left is the rep one i think just because of the jewel colours being too red,balance wheel,rotor,rotor screw,engravings,finishing on the movement and movement base plate and crown. Still not sure but thats my guess.
PS:Surprised to see that other PP watch's jewels are more red tinted to the other counterparts

Right one is gen.

You guys are amazing, really. You guys have this ability of going to smallest details, I dare to say even further than the gen owners.

Its unfair with the average people :)

Just stressing that this was meant to simulate the reaction and perception of another person checking into your watch, even getting it in his hands to examine ( which I think is not very common).

Keep it going !

cheers,

XLR8R

Renowned Member
16/8/18
You guys are amazing, really. You guys have this ability of going to smallest details, I dare to say even further than the gen owners.

Its unfair with the average people :)

Just stressing that this was meant to simulate the reaction and perception of another person checking into your watch, even getting it in his hands to examine ( which I think is not very common).

Keep it going !

cheers,

Hey man is it possible to see a much more clearer photograph of the PP's Calibre 324SC?

Miltiades

Known Member
7/7/10
Hi guys, last one,

cheers

PS:
Left is gen, there is a scratch on the clasp, and I figured you had the gen and the rep is new, jajajjaa movment fools me the way the picture is taken

Sent from my SM-N9600 using Tapatalk