• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New patek philippe nautilus from ppf

Lovelyrose

Renowned Member
2/9/14
I manage to source BP crown. I’m not sure can be fit on the ppf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: vcappp

StressfulMicrowave

Horology Curious
20/5/15
Hi guys, got my QC pictures this morning, thoughts on the dial? The 12 markers look a little uneven to me but I'd appreciate a second opinion, am I nitpicking?

https://imgur.com/a/w4wbnda

X1ISmcM

y12PvQ0

pmX0dUt

jrodshibuya

I'm Pretty Popular
11/2/11
I wouldn't reject that personally, but it's your $500. It's not significant to my eyes, and they are nice and close together.

Reactions: Glaude

StressfulMicrowave

Horology Curious
20/5/15
Thank you for the feedback its much appreciated.
I'm leaning towards accepting it after having seen soloist's picture, this issue is pretty common it seems.

My place of work can facilitate reseating the marker myself, how easy is it to gain access to the dial face?

Lazy 12 - no complaints
G4CS4BN.jpg

Soloist - How does yours compare to mine face on? Could I trouble you for another photo?

Reactions: Soloist

fletch512

Known Member
9/5/06
Hi guys, got my QC pictures this morning, thoughts on the dial? The 12 markers look a little uneven to me but I'd appreciate a second opinion, am I nitpicking?

That’s pretty obvious to my eyes, even in a small image on my phone. I’d reject it unless you’re pretty comfortable working on watches or know of a cheap watchsmith that is willing to mod reps.

StressfulMicrowave

Horology Curious
20/5/15
That’s pretty obvious to my eyes, even in a small image on my phone. I’d reject it unless you’re pretty comfortable working on watches or know of a cheap watchsmith that is willing to mod reps.

It was obvious to me too when I first saw the picture, I'm willing to wait a few days for a new watch qc but my concern is to get one which is worse seeing how common the issue is. Do you think that's a valid concern?

Riverwind85

26/4/18
Hello guys, I am asking the same question about qc, Andrew is telling me the watch is perfect and I am nitpicking but the 12 marker seems unaligned and with too much space between them, am I wrong?
ffc34ba381a843da0a0cb1ea82c73b01.jpg
53523fd802bc08ee31424204337abfc0.jpg

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

LuminorReptar

RepTime BST Mod
27/3/17
Beyond the Pines.
Hello guys, I am asking the same question about qc, Andrew is telling me the watch is perfect and I am nitpicking but the 12 marker seems unaligned and with too much space between them, am I wrong?

I dunno, I am in agreement with you - I think the 12 markers look obviously uneven.

bosaftw

6/6/16
Germany

That‘s the reason why I will never ever buy from trusty.
When I pointed out obvious flaws in my QC pics that I knew there are watches from this batch without these flaws he told me I am nitpicking and that the watches are reps and not gen blablabla.
Never had these issues with Ryan or Angus. Maybe this is the reason why Andrew is no trusted dealer anymore in RWI.
Also the shipping took more time than from intime to Germany.
And when I sent back watches for repair at intime the watch arrived after 8 days at ryan and he told me the watch is being repaired. Maximum 2 weeks later he told me the watch is repaired and will be sent back. So in total the whole repair thing took 5 weeks to have the watch again in my hands.
You know how long the same process took at trusty? 3 months!! And the watch stopped 1 week after getting it back again.
Sorry this is offtopic but just wanted to warn people and the moral of the story is: ONLY USE RWI TDs!

Scottymagic

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
14/3/18
When I pointed out obvious flaws in my QC pics that I knew there are watches from this batch without these flaws he told me I am nitpicking and that the watches are reps and not gen blablabla.
Never had these issues with Ryan or Angus. Maybe this is the reason why Andrew is no trusted dealer anymore in RWI.

And when I sent back watches for repair at intime the watch arrived after 8 days at ryan and he told me the watch is being repaired. Maximum 2 weeks later he told me the watch is repaired and will be sent back. So in total the whole repair thing took 5 weeks to have the watch again in my hands.
You know how long the same process took at trusty? 3 months!! And the watch stopped 1 week after getting it back again.
Sorry this is offtopic but just wanted to warn people and the moral of the story is: ONLY USE RWI TDs!

Used to be a regular at RWG hence using Trusty. Have to say he’s one of the reasons I came over here. Multiple times I’ve rejected QC only to be sent the watch anyway!

Riverwind85

26/4/18

Thanks for your information, I was using Andrew for more than 10 years.
Is there a td here that accepts PayPal if you know?