• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New patek philippe nautilus from ppf

Atlas.

Looking Around
6/4/19
It’s also on puretime as we speak. The video seems promising but we won’t know until someone gets it in hand. Curious to see how it’ll look in natural light. Who knows, it might look better than expected am I right?

Reactions: vcappp

guysgr

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/10/18
guysgr Aside from the Dial, everything looks great out of box to me. Keep in mind that we’re getting the best thickness and an improved DW. And I totally agree with you on the platinum dial.

Yes its a step up in a rep game. They spent lots of money to replicate a watch CNC, Mould etc.

They have to make money before developing further version. if we want them to stay in a game we should help them by buying a watch from them. by saying this I will pull a trigger for a blue dial after my payday ;)

Reactions: vcappp and csthe

jrodshibuya

I'm Pretty Popular
11/2/11
Agree. It seems to be either that the left 12 marker sits a little lower or that they're too far apart... Care to PM Me your front-facing QC pic? I'd like to compare with mine.

Will do - just completed payment so will be a few days I guess.

Gaberusa

Known Member
15/10/12

You being so picky lol
Don’t forget its a rep and dial prints made in china not in Patek Switzerland
It’s totally fine IMO.....

a9b33ca54e1f72f73a8f2dde0eedd7b3.jpg
c4621f02966fd219e7e4fc9eea5f3a87.jpg

Mine is the last one
8624dc2420329dc6409f665197454b2c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ApOffshore

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
1/1/16

Doud

I'm Pretty Popular
5/11/12
If its true and the factory copied the platinum blue dial so they need to put a frame around the date window

it looks like a mix between them two different models

They didn’t copy the platinum dial, it just looks like it because they didn’t add enough green and grey colors and not enough sunburst. So the colors look mostly blue and flat like the platinum dial.

Either they copied pictures of a gen in dark lighting or they copied one of the other factories’ rep dial.

Reactions: stoyania and vcappp

LuminorReptar

RepTime BST Mod
27/3/17
Beyond the Pines.
Received some pics from Spongebob of the PPF dial side by side with a gen dial he was given from someone building a Franken:

My thoughts are that PPF really did a phenomenal job on the white dial color, as well as the dial markers (they stay true black at different angles)

What I found interesting was the lume markers are super close to gen in terms of the shade, but where the gen lume is white with a hint of grayish blue hue , the PPF has a very slight cream color to it. I would never have noticed it unless put right next to each other. Surprisingly the glow on the rep is brighter than the gen!

Overall very impressed with the white dial Nautilus..

Scottymagic

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
14/3/18
Received some pics from Spongebob of the PPF dial side by side with a gen dial he was given from someone building a Franken:

My thoughts are that PPF really did a phenomenal job on the white dial color, as well as the dial markers (they stay true black at different angles)

What I found interesting was the lume markers are super close to gen in terms of the shade, but where the gen lume is white with a hint of grayish blue hue , the PPF has a very slight cream color to it. I would never have noticed it unless put right next to each other. Surprisingly the glow on the rep is brighter than the gen!

Overall very impressed with the white dial Nautilus..

Stop mucking about with my gen dial folks - I want it back on my wrist! In all seriousness though, it's amazing how good something looks but when it's put close to gen, how many differences appear. That being said without the gen dial beside, you'd never be called out!

superyl

I'm Pretty Popular
13/6/17
I have no idea... is it good or bad lol

superyl

I'm Pretty Popular
13/6/17
it is a bit thicker than the previous seen 5711 from PPF.

maybe a new batch or a silent update short after the initial release... who knows...

In the end it is not bad ;)

Thank god!!!

stampsatit

15/3/16
Beautiful watch white dial is amazing.
I think white dial look very very classy.
But now my AURA is not match for PP level. :(
Omega is possible.
Rolex is my maximum range.;)
Love the watch but me now wearing PP is too much can’t wear in real life.
Maybe I can wear this only when travel abroad and no one know me. LoL
:picard2:

Last edited:

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Beautiful watch
But now my AURA is not match for PP level. :(
Omega is possible.
Rolex is my maximum range.
Love the watch but me now wearing PP is too much can’t wear in real life.
:picard2:

If somebody asks, just say that you found it on the floor or that you won a bet ;)