• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New patek philippe nautilus from ppf

bill33

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
12/5/12
UK
V1CvJb.jpg

Keylog74 It still needs some work, the quality isn't perfect and sharp yet. It was just a rough one I done a while back and forgot about.

Reactions: vcappp

reppists

MULTI ACCOUNT
10/3/18
Just one more question: are the PPF indices PVD-treated/plated or lacquered black? I remember some white dial Nautiluses in the past that had very nasty lacquered indices.

The indices shine like a matt black acrylic in a glossy finish.

extintor

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/12/18
Surely having one of those on your watch is a MUCH bigger tell than anything you're trying to cover up because every Gen owner is going to rip that off the second the watch is returned to them.

If someone knows about Patek Philippe and can tell if the plate is fake or not...Im sure that knowing how expensive it is, he is not going to ask you to give him the watch to see the back....

mumum

Renowned Member
18/1/07
bill33 eagerly awaiting your review on this and especially your mods...if ok let us know who you go with for modding. Thanks.

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
The indices shine like a matt black acrylic in a glossy finish.

Hmm.... I hope the indices are not painted with acrylic. This can lead to bleed over onto the nice white dial during assembly. Plus it makes reluming very difficult. In the past I saw a few white Nautilus dials with acrylic indices marred by little spots of black from the indices.

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17
This dial is not 100% 1:1

M_Hall

I'm Pretty Popular
8/10/15
Looks great, look forward to receiving my Blue dial.

I have faith it will be nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hoki

Horology Curious
18/6/13
Looks great, look forward to receiving my Blue dial.

I have faith it will be nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You've ordered a blue PPF? I thought it's not out yet.