• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New patek philippe nautilus from ppf

SmartyPants

18/5/17
Reactions: vcappp

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
The PPF clearly has a better bracelet, the way it curved/flexed and the engravings looked better. The MKS bracelet appeared stiff and the clasp was difficult to open, but that can be fixed with a little bit of "training".

d3xophen

Renowned Member
15/9/18
On that video, crown is protruding more than MKF.
Every else is much better than MKF quality.

M_Hall

I'm Pretty Popular
8/10/15
On that video, crown is protruding more than MKF.
Every else is much better than MKF quality.

Yeah it’s a shame, it’s only by 1mm but it clearly protrudes too far, PF and MKF are better in that regard.

It looks to sit in the crown guards correctly, to me it just looks like the actual crown itself is too large.

It’s nitpicking really though I guess, we all know there are no perfect replicas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

roadtofreedom

Renowned Member
26/12/18
In the last video, to my eyes the bracelet seems quite stiff.

Video quality is not good enough so I do not can distinguish whether or not there is plastic around it.

SmartyPants

18/5/17

Video quality is not good enough so I do not can distinguish whether or not there is plastic around it.

Nautilus-bracelet.jpg

Looks great! I can't recall if we've had a rep where the bracelet just comes down like that in such a sharp angle. It will probably sit very snugly on everyone's wrist. Oh boy, when I remember those times that I had with the MK V5.. this looks so much better.

roadtofreedom

Renowned Member
26/12/18
Nautilus-bracelet.jpg

Looks great! I can't recall if we've had a rep where the bracelet just comes down like that in such a sharp angle. It will probably sit very snugly on everyone's wrist. Oh boy, when I remember those times that I had with the MK V5.. this looks so much better.

Thanks, clearly there is a plastic around the bracelet.

Really excited with this PPF. Please, nail the dial color.

LaPavel

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
7/8/17
EU

what's wrong with video quality? you can switch video quality to 1080p...

Reactions: roadtofreedom