• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New patek philippe nautilus from ppf

XLR8R

Renowned Member
16/8/18
I have never seen a white rep dial that got the silverish creamy and matte at the same time look right.

In certain angles the lume color appears to be brighter than the dial color and the other way. That is the hardest task with the white piano dial.

they made it! Placed my order.

What do you think about it overall can we count it as NWBIG or first class?

hm11esh

4/9/18
What do you think about it overall can we count it as NWBIG or first class?

it wont be NWBIG as the clear caseback will show the movement off and will not look like the gen. from the fornt it will be NWBIG from what I can see in the pics

Reactions: XLR8R

XLR8R

Renowned Member
16/8/18
it wont be NWBIG as the clear caseback will show the movement off and will not look like the gen. from the fornt it will be NWBIG from what I can see in the pics

I thought the same thing but just need to make it sure as an old man with only 15 percent eye sight vision on his right eye.

roadtofreedom

Renowned Member
26/12/18
If this factory aims to be specialized in PP, my dream is 5970R.

lets see but this 5711 is stunning

Reactions: vcappp

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Are you certain that the blue dial will release next week? If so, do you think they also got the dial right just like the white one?

We don’t know now what’s color Gen with Maker ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Simurgh

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/2/16
Wow this is incredible. I hope they release the 40th anniversary edition too. That would be absolutely fire.

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Not if they would simply get a gen dial. Its a combination of a blue, some green and grey. They could even sell the gen dial after they matched the color.

Blue Dial very hard, best go with Gen Sample with Maker white , I remember saw side by side MK with Gen Blue by member Here ,big difference Dial reflection..

iskillio

12/9/14
Wow!! I'm getting one for sure. Didn't look over the fine detaila of the dial but the date wheel is superb and so is the lume, bright white. Winnnerrrrr!
8aab131cc0b15afe8802166da5129661.jpg
8d573f657db87db663288f0127777339.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
You guys are nuts over the 5711, good kind of nuts, but still nuts ... :lol:

hm11esh

4/9/18
I thought the same thing but just need to make it sure as an old man with only 15 percent eye sight vision on his right eye.
In that case it's the genuine article haha

Sent from my noob v9.5

Reactions: XLR8R

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
No doubt they will fix everything in next Batch ,I just need to know real thickness..

r0b9502

Renowned Member
22/1/17
I am tempted to pull the trigger on this, even though I have no need for another white faced watch. Actually, I have no need for a watch, period. But ...

My concern is the modified Miyota movement. I have had bad experiences (movement stability and accuracy) with 3 previous orders w. Miyota based movements. 3 of 3. PAM lefty, AP 15400, ZF PP Calatrava (opened a thread on this particular egregious topic). All of these are no longer in my possession. On the flip side, with fully cloned movements, considered riskier, I am quite happy. 4/4. Explorer CHS, JF Purple, Noob Daytona, Noob Hulk.

Would the experts who qualified the watch on aesthetics, care to comment on expectations on this movement?

-----

Reading this thread and other threads, it seems these PPs are retailing at $50-70k new!!

If somebody asks "which is the best PP" as opposed to "which is the best sub" the standard answer cant be analogous RF (Rolex factory).

Reactions: vcappp and snowykim

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
My concern is the modified Miyota movement. I have had bad experiences (movement stability and accuracy) with 3 previous orders w. Miyota based movements. 3 of 3. PAM lefty, AP 15400, ZF PP Calatrava (opened a thread on this particular egregious topic). All of these are no longer in my possession. On the flip side, with fully cloned movements, considered riskier, I am quite happy. 4/4. Explorer CHS, JF Purple, Noob Daytona, Noob Hulk.

Would the experts who qualified the watch on aesthetics, care to comment on expectations on this mocement?

I'm deffo no expert, but my experience with Miyota movements have been universally awesome. I've never had any issue with them whatsoever and I've had several iterations in several different watches. They have a noisy rotor generally, but I wonder if you've just been really unlucky? Or maybe I've been really lucky?