• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New patek philippe nautilus from ppf

Kekee90

Horology Curious
21/4/19
Hi,

Ordered last week my first rep. And rejected the first QC.
The 9 and 12 are crooked.

ee327c32f66b6bc29e62288f241e3db0.jpg

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Bullflo3

Supporter
Certified
13/2/18
4thWheel
Did a little digging of my own last night and I found that the 5711/1a (2018/2019 version *I think*) looks pretty darn close in dial color to 4thwheels photos. I guess with me being a noob to Pateks, I was seeing a lot of the “older” models and comparing it to PPF’s. Pretty confident in the dial color we currently have available from the TD’s at this point.

Happy Easter fellow watch enthusiasts!

VnQrdA.jpg

Chaosg

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/3/18
Hi guys, this little one here needs some help from you

I'm struggling to find a post that shows how to get bigger pics on the post, I'm using search tool but so far no success.

So so far I just click on the blue cloud and choose the picture , and there it goes but with that small size.

It’s important bc I’d need it to make a better review later on.

So sorry for asking this , but it’s to save time

cheers

Ultra929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/9/12
Hi guys, this little one here needs some help from you

I'm struggling to find a post that shows how to get bigger pics on the post, I'm using search tool but so far no success.

So so far I just click on the blue cloud and choose the picture , and there it goes but with that small size.

It’s important bc I’d need it to make a better review later on.

So sorry for asking this , but it’s to save time

cheers

If your using your phone to take pics, save the pics as "large" and not "small" in the iphone. Thats been an issue with me posting in picr.me, although Im not sure if it will solve your particular issue.

Reactions: Hinclimincli

Hinclimincli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/12/09
If your using your phone to take pics, save the pics as "large" and not "small" in the iphone. Thats been an issue with me posting in picr.me, although Im not sure if it will solve your particular issue.

I'm having the same problem with Android, actually. All the photos I post by using the blue cloud icon end up in a very crappy resolution. Does anyone else have the same problem?

Reactions: Nivka and SWI

Ultra929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/9/12
I just took pic on iphone and loaded to my desktop. Size is 1512 X 2016. So maybe resize the pic and upload from desktop?

VnRwvU.jpg

Reactions: Cristobal

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
I'm having the same problem with Android, actually. All the photos I post by using the blue cloud icon end up in a very crappy resolution. Does anyone else have the same problem?

It's not you, currently using that button, Picr only input the code for the "reduced" image.
I suggest going directly on picr and taking the "full image with link bbcode" option to paste the code here.
That will produce a bigger image that you can click to see in full size :)

This will eventually get fixed :)

Ultra929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/9/12
It's not you, currently using that button, Picr only input the code for the "reduced" image.
I suggest going directly on picr and taking the "full image with link bbcode" option to paste the code here.

Good point. I was using full image and my pics load giant size. ;-)

Chaosg

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/3/18

Merci beaucoup, monster, but I have no idea what it means... :(

is there any tutorial ,,?

sorry for lazy questions

Amaiel

Supporter
Certified
27/4/16
about the crocked batons....

THE HONG KONG WATCH AUCTION: FOUR HONG KONG AUCTION 30 MAY 2017
Reference 5711 was launched in 2006 to commemorate the 30th anniversary of the Nautilus. Inspired by the original reference 3700 'Jumbo' Nautilus, the present reference 5711 features sweep centre seconds and a larger case with 42.5 mm. bezel width. With the modern update and classic sporty look, the present watch is one of the most sought after timepieces at auction.
The rarity of the present watch is further increased by the inverted numerals at 7 and 8 o'clock. The current configuration shows the facets at the bottom of these two baton numerals have been placed in the opposite position. Sold for about 32.000 euro..
https://www.phillips.com/detail/PATEK-PHILIPPE/HK080117/921?fromSearch=nautilus&searchPage=1

Lovelyrose

Renowned Member
2/9/14
You mean you WAIT after seeing your QC pics. What kind of person does that? I look at them immediately, accept and start refreshing my email client until I see a shipping number.

Hahha same. Who does that seriously. Morning afternoon and evening. You forget to mention midnight. One day 4 meals

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Hinclimincli

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17
someone tried to fit on PPF the ring and the winding crown from PF version?

Reactions: vcappp