• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New patek philippe nautilus from ppf

Karlus

Renowned Member
4/7/17
Look like they have Gen white not Blue, waiting full comparison if this maker Accepts ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Makes sense. White is less cost than blue dial. They only need to get a blue dial (not the whole watch) to replicate the expensive one and then its an easy step to make the RG.

Reactions: vcappp

Karlus

Renowned Member
4/7/17
Just speculating, will a superclone movement come out with this watch, you know, the thickness is crazy, as thin as f**k and achieving this thickness even with miyota 9015 is nuts ( other factories could achieve up to just 9.5mm)
thoughts??!!

Respectfully, why invest in a 1:1 movement if you can get gen thickness on the case? I can see it for the Daytona, but really can't see it here.

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Come on ZF do it 3:3 V2 movement..

Karlus

Renowned Member
4/7/17
Probably can’t do keylog as there is no space now

Im 99% sure the current wheel is a DWO and can be switched out. This thing looks to have good bones to mod a bit. Especially if they had a gen.

bill33

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
12/5/12
UK
Repworld you made a joke out of yourself right now. Dial full of flaws? Skip and wait for the next batch? Too thick?

How many watches did you bought in 2018 alone?

Come on... dont ruin the fun for newbies that dont know how to handle those silly posts.

Its the same old drivel from him for every watch that’s released.

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Repworld you made a joke out of yourself right now. Dial full of flaws? Skip and wait for the next batch? Too thick?

How many watches did you bought in 2018 alone?

Come on... dont ruin the fun for newbies that dont know how to handle those silly posts.

I bought this year two flawless super Reps , waiting straps
c743736f7ba587cb7682929816da059f.jpg

Hinclimincli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/12/09
And to think I received a blue PF just a month ago, haha. Well, at least I installed the RWI custom datewheel and looks brilliant. But now this new one is haunting me, dammit!

By the way, I for one am happy that they haven't put any clone movement in there. The Miyota is a fully tested, reliable workhorse, the only reason I was interested in a clone was the assumption that you would get gen thickness thanks to that. If gen thickness can be achieved with a 9015 (which some of us had mentioned several times due to its 3.9mm thickbess), then I'd rather have it with a Miyota.

SmartyPants

18/5/17
Patek-PFF.jpg

Please be aware that there are discrepancies within different Nautilus batches. As an illustration I've merged two pictures a small comparison. Rep on the left, gen on the right. And quite frankly, PPF have almost nailed it with this one. Hands seem great, markers also. They've even nailed the SWISS font and thickness below the 6 o'clock marker. The dial seems good also. The only thing that looks off is the date wheel font thickness. Yes, it's slightly slimmer. IMHO that's not a dealbreaker. But there'll probably be a solution for that if there's demand for a date wheel overlay. If we add the possibility that this watch might be 8.6mm thin then we have a real winner here. The bracelet looks more than good, fingers crossed that it'll turn out as flexible as the PF bracelets.

Will this be a NWBIG watch? Objectively speaking: no. The biggest issue would be the open caseback. But in all honesty: who really cares about that? We can all hope and pray that KW/V6F/XF will replicate the movement. But I for myself am much happier with a Miyota 9015, a movement which is easy to maintain and service.

All in all we should be grateful that there's finally an extremely close rep of the 5711. Albeit there's no blue dial PPF yet so we'll see what the future will bring.

Last edited:

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
As others said Repworld your posts are cryptic, annoying and add nothing to the thread apart from your personal opinion on some pictures on which you don't even have the common sense of interpreting correctly. They are pictures in a controlled photo booth environment, you have no idea of the actual measurements, and angle errors that can produce an apparently thicker watch ...

Oh and those pics from Patek websites are render images, not real photography, you can't compare them to the rep

Where I agree with you, is that for the moment, I doubt they are really at 8.6mm, we saw this claim over and over and it's never been reached as of now, but without a proper measurement ( BlackJaguar the pressure is on you ;) ) we can't really tell, don't spoil the game for others, if you don't like it, don't buy it

XLR8R

Renowned Member
16/8/18
Patek-PFF.jpg

Please be aware that there are discrepancies within different Nautilus batches. As an illustration I've merged two pictures a small comparison. Rep on the left, gen on the right. And quite frankly, PFF have almost nailed it with this one. Hands seem great, markers also. They've even nailed the SWISS font and thickness below the 6 o'clock marker. The dial seems good also. The only thing that looks off is the date wheel font thickness. Yes, it's slightly slimmer. IMHO that's not a dealbreaker. But there'll probably be a solution for that if there's demand for a date wheel overlay. If we add the possibility that this watch might be 8.6mm thin then we have a real winner here. The bracelet looks more than good, fingers crossed that it'll turn out as flexible as the PF bracelets.

Will this be a NWBIG watch? Objectively speaking: no. The biggest issue would be the open caseback. But in all honesty: who really cares about that? We can all hope and pray that KW/V6F/XF will replicate the movement. But I for myself am much happier with a Miyota 9015, a movement which is easy to maintain and service.

All in all we should be grateful that there's finally an extremely close rep of the 5711. Albeit there's no blue dial PFF yet so we'll see what the future will bring.

Well said my friend. Even if bracelet is stiff we can still use some baby oil to clean it and make it feel much mire better.

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
As others said Repworld your posts are cryptic, annoying and add nothing to the thread apart from your personal opinion on some pictures on which you don't even have the common sense of interpreting correctly. They are pictures in a controlled photo booth environment, you have no idea of the actual measurements, and angle errors that can produce an apparently thicker watch ...

Oh and those pics from Patek websites are render images, not real photography, you can't compare them to the rep

Where I agree with you, is that for the moment, I doubt they are really at 8.6mm, we saw this claim over and over and it's never been reached as of now, but without a proper measurement ( BlackJaguar the pressure is on you ;) ) we can't really tell, don't spoil the game for others, if you don't like it, don't buy it

I suppose it’s two Rep case back , as u know Ryan don’t give us real measurement every time ..

Hinclimincli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/12/09
I suppose it’s two Rep case back , as u know Ryan don’t give us real measurement every time ..

You suppose. That's great. So I have to either trust you or trust Ryan (who has gone above and beyond several times to make my orders reach me in time, who has changed orders at short notice, who has sent me extra QC pics upon request, etc...). Guess who am I trusting, at the moment...

Reactions: gilrob and Glaude

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
You suppose. That's great. So I have to either trust you or trust Ryan (who has gone above and beyond several times to make my orders reach me in time, who has changed orders at short notice, who has sent me extra QC pics upon request, etc...). Guess who am I trusting, at the moment...

Don’t trust me or Ryan , trust Honesr caliber
Not made in China thanks.

TagHeuerFan1963

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
6/10/13
Earth

To be fair the ZF Aquanaut was listed on intime with the wrong thickness and later edited.

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
To be fair the ZF Aquanaut was listed on intime with the wrong thickness and later edited.

I have shared tons of comparisons , pics and videos and saw thousands without share , miyota + decoration = 8:6 something wrong guys..

BlackJaguar

I'm Pretty Popular
22/3/18

Ha, no pressure are at all. It would be my pleasure. I'll report back once I receive QC images, and receive the watch.