• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New patek philippe nautilus from ppf

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
I think movement will be same 8800 vsf Asia let’s see .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Cheeto

Cristobal

Renowned Member
10/6/15
Very interested!! Please god let them nail the dial and the dw!!

molivio

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
19/10/15
Foundation is strong , but as everyone is pointing our.....dial ( first and foremost), lume ( for the white one, no more yellow please) and of course.....date wheel, but given what we have been seeing from ZF and others recently, have a feeling that will at a minimum be passable.

palaufreak

Renowned Member
7/7/16
Unbelievable
a91d8aae6cc2b1b0d87fbc55c9b709f3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Holy sht! Maybe this can take off the noob Daytona off my next watch list. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

palaufreak

Renowned Member
7/7/16
I bet the movement will be a modified miyota like the ZF Jaeger lecoultre ultra thin moon phase

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Reactions: vcappp

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Please don't fuck up the datewheel or dial and i'll pay over $700 for this.

If you pay over 35 000 € you can get one that will be spot on, albeit a little loose clasp ...

People saying they'll pay XXX amount of money for a rep need to realise that, even though factories already made up their price, you are not sending a good signal for the good of the community. You're just showing that there's still a wide margin for increase in price without people not even batting an eye.

I'll just tag DreadPirateRobert because I know he likes my meme game :lol:

2x1duw.jpg

y1ru

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/9/16
If you pay over 35 000 € you can get one that will be spot on, albeit a little loose clasp ...

People saying they'll pay XXX amount of money for a rep need to realise that, even though factories already made up their price, you are not sending a good signal for the good of the community. You're just showing that there's still a wide margin for increase in price without people not even batting an eye.

I'll just tag DreadPirateRobert because I know he likes my meme game :lol:

2x1duw.jpg

The gen is going over 50K nowadays. Thinking back it was funny as I had a chance to get it for 35k but I thought it was a rip off already. Of course that would be amazing if all the reps are going for the original price back in the old days of that sweet $200 to $350. Heck my first rep of the Omega Seamaster was pretty close for $200.

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
The gen is going over 50K nowadays. Thinking back it was funny as I had a chance to get it for 35k but I thought it was a rip off already. Of course that would be amazing if all the reps are going for the original price back in the old days of that sweet $200 to $350. Heck my first rep of the Omega Seamaster was pretty close for $200.

I check prices of used gen nautilus prices every month and prices are going up like crazy. Now prices of blue dial 5711 are ranging from $60k to $70k depending on condition and on which edition it it. Latest version of the blue 5711 is not as hot as previous version.

i remembers prices were in mid $40 a few months ago.

w0rn

Supporter
19/7/15
This is the best rep case I have seen made of the Nautilus, and have the important correct curvatures on the sides of the case to really make it look like an gen one.
That together with the all important thickness of it.
High points for this case!
The only drawback I can see on the pics that is shown is that the crown sticks out a little to far from the case, that's a pity as everything else seems so good and that it somewhat disturbes the lines on that side of the case, but might be possible to fix that with modifying crown and tube.
Makes me want to do an build of an Nautilus again!

Last edited:
Reactions: Nivka and vcappp

membrelli

I'm Pretty Popular
5/8/15
[FONT=GillSansMTPro, sans-serif][FONT=arial, sans-serif]I have been seeing Nautilus attempts for years and years…

Nautilus is very hard. The case and the bracelet, if the producer wants, can be replicated in a decent way

But the blue dial GEN has a nuance and a quality that is really hard to copy .
The movement is very difficult to copy if you has a Miyota. AND the gold plated rotor of reps is also visible as a fake from a mile.

I don't want to destroy the hopes of Nautilus-lovers. I too woul like a Nautilus similar to gen as the SD 43 V2 of ARF
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=GillSansMTPro, sans-serif][FONT=arial, sans-serif]We hope the best but ....... let's not have too many illusions[/FONT] [/FONT]

Reactions: vcappp and Legger

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
I check prices of used gen nautilus prices every month and prices are going up like crazy. Now prices of blue dial 5711 are ranging from $60k to $70k depending on condition and on which edition it it. Latest version of the blue 5711 is not as hot as previous version.

i remembers prices were in mid $40 a few months ago.

:facepalm: I didn't bother keeping track of the crazy price increase but man you're right, this chart is nuts :
https://www.watchpricetrend.com/Pate...1A-010-14.html

Still advertised on Patek website at 27'040 EUR (of course indicative price only)

Of course that would be amazing if all the reps are going for the original price back in the old days of that sweet $200 to $350. Heck my first rep of the Omega Seamaster was pretty close for $200.

So you got my point ;)

AND the gold plated rotor of reps is also visible as a fake from a mile.

Even if it were true (it's not), remember, you are supposed to wear the watch with the dial up, not down ... :giggle:

Sidhu6355

16/11/18
Just speculating, will a superclone movement come out with this watch, you know, the thickness is crazy, as thin as f**k and achieving this thickness even with miyota 9015 is nuts ( other factories could achieve up to just 9.5mm)
thoughts??!!