Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

New patek philippe nautilus from ppf

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have a problem since a few days: i started to like the white dial and when i like stuff, i want to own it. :/

still enjoying my gray ppf

Comment

Originally posted by tmp2018 View Post
      i have a problem since a few days: i started to like the white dial and when i like stuff, i want to own it. :/

still enjoying my gray ppf
      That's a tough one, I guess there's only one solution to that problem...

Comment

The forum will help you in your problem lol

Comment

Originally posted by BIONONE View Post

Silly question but did you give your watch a good wind? 15-20 times.

The automatic module is only a support and won‘t wind the whole power reserve.
          Yeah I did. Didn't help. How is others' power reserve?
          Last edited by skyw; 12-07-19, 15:37.

Comment

Less than 24h if not using

Comment

Where can I get this watch where I can use PayPal please?

Thanks Wil.

Comment

Originally posted by Wmorgan1 View Post
                I can use PayPal please?

Here
                A man with a watch knows what time it is. A man with two watches is never sure !

Comment

Touché KeyLog! Ha!

Im just a little anxious!
                  I looked at InTime04 site but when at the ‘basket’ the only option is crypto currency!

Comment

Originally posted by Wmorgan1 View Post
                    Touché KeyLog! Ha!

Im just a little anxious!
                    I looked at InTime04 site but when at the ‘basket’ the only option is crypto currency!
                    InTime got some troubles lately afaik.

Maybe you try some other TD to avoid complications.

Comment

Hi, that worries me. I’m about to place an order. Can you pls clarify?

Comment

Measured the white dial PPF i received last week: 8.9mm including both sapphires.

But what bugs me is that I am in between two sizes, it’s either too loose or too big.

I wish PPF made a 1.5 link:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Doud View Post
                          But what bugs me is that I am in between two sizes, it’s either too loose or too big.
                          "Baby wrist "Logixa shared a good tip for that, place a strip of leather or felt inside the folding clasp, on the part that receive the two part of the bracelet and in contact with your wrist, use some double sided tape and you should have a better fit, that mod is almost invisible and easily removed if needed

Comment

Glaude cunt.

I actually managed to work around this by taking one of the links to a factory nearby that specializes in all kinds metal machinery. They drilled a new hole in the link but this time in the middle section( ie. Middle line in the H shaped link) and I removed a part of it from the front side. The link is now half size. It's not pretty but get the jobs done. Ill make a pic when I get back home

Again, Glaude you damn .....
                            Got (non-working/work needed) watches you want to sell? Contact me!

Comment

Originally posted by Logixa View Post
                              Glaude cunt.

I actually managed to work around this by taking one of the links to a factory nearby that specializes in all kinds metal machinery. They drilled a new hole in the link but this time in the middle section( ie. Middle line in the H shaped link) and I removed a part of it from the front side. The link is now half size. It's not pretty but get the jobs done. Ill make a pic when I get back home

Again, Glaude you damn .....

But see, If I hadn't pinged you, you wouldn't have shown this mod ...

Comment

Originally posted by Glaude View Post

"Baby wrist "Logixa shared a good tip for that, place a strip of leather or felt inside the folding clasp, on the part that receive the two part of the bracelet and in contact with your wrist, use some double sided tape and you should have a better fit, that mod is almost invisible and easily removed if needed
                                *Shots Fired*

Your subsequent reasoning behind it is sound, though. lol, well played.

Comment

Working...
                                X