• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New patek philippe nautilus from ppf

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Hello all, new member here.
interested in getting the most accurate nautilus there is available on the rep market.
The research seems to direct me to the ppf v4 with blue dial.
I would appreciate some advice, is that in fact the most accurate rep available. I’m not too bothered about movement, but the look and feel is vital.
and also where should I buy from? Puretime was the one I was looking at.

thanks

Only you can decide which one is the best for you. PPF is ind we a strong contender but like all reps it has flaws. So keep reading and make your own opinion.

Any Trusted dealer here is reliable. Check the full list in the corresponding section

ODINDMT

29/8/15
interested in getting the most accurate nautilus there is available on the rep market.
I would appreciate some advice, is that in fact the most accurate rep available. I’m not too bothered about movement, but the look and feel is vital.

thanks

Go with a PPF if you want something decent OTB. Any TD can get it for you. You can even keep an eye out for m2m sales if you are particular about the look and details. The plus side is they have already gone through the QC phase to make sure the markers are straight, the font is centered, etc. and also you will save a few bucks.

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU

thanks

FYI

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/patek-philippe/8977424-5711-pic-comparison-ppf-pf-3kf-gen

https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...autilus-5711-v4-is-here?p=9060941#post9060941

Last edited:

[email protected]

Looking Around
21/8/20
Appreciate the helps guys.
I have noticed that the weight of the reps are rarely commented on.
Should I expect the weight the ppf v4 to be exactly the same as the gen?

Reactions: DoctorDark