• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PF 5711 Nautilus + DWO + modding done by @legend (pic heavy)

MonsieurMax

I'm Pretty Popular
22/10/16
Earth
Hey RWI,

So today I am so excited to show you the Nautilus I've been waiting so long for.

I originally reached out to legend just after the new year, he was very kind and helped me out so much, it took around 1 month to complete, and about another month for shipping trouble which was totally my fault!

So the specs on this beauty are:

- PF 5711 Nautilus
- DWO by Keylog74 and friends
- Realigned markers
- Relume hands and makers
- Re polish markers and hands
- Thinned down to 8.65mm (closer to gen than 9mm which is cool!)

So I fully recommend legend 's work, and he is very polite and kind!!

(pro tip for Canadians like me, Singapore Tracked Air mail is NOT able to track within Canada, that gave me a bit some a bit of a panic, but it eventually showed up. So if you are buying anything from Singapore and it's shipping to Canada I would pay for DHL or another carrier)

anyways, here are the photos:

VpQqAD.jpg

VpQ3b8.jpg

VpQaj3.jpg

VpQ5Mb.jpg

VpQBA2.jpg

VpCZld.jpg

VpCEvZ.jpg

VpCWqR.jpg

VpCbMg.jpg

VpCyAa.jpg

VpCJ8y.jpg

VpCUvG.jpg

VpCRqq.jpg

VpCMe6.jpg

VpCkB0.jpg

VpC28F.jpg

VpCPvr.jpg

VpCwHI.jpg

VpC8eo.jpg

VpCgBL.jpg

VpCSNK.jpg

VpChye.jpg

VpCdHT.jpg

VpCHeA.jpg

VpCXDQ.jpg

Last edited:

mumum

Renowned Member
18/1/07
Very nice...especially the thining and datewheel...did you also get this regulated and rotor silenced?

Reactions: MonsieurMax

Pdatoon

Renowned Member
2/2/19
Beautiful piece ! Really gorgeous on the wrist. I'm waiting for mine too. How much was the budget for all the mods ?

M_Hall

I'm Pretty Popular
8/10/15
I don’t know what’s up with that first picture, as on my phone it looks like the indices were polished with a Brilo Pad.

Looks awesome in the rest though, enjoy your beautiful new piece.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: vcappp

MonsieurMax

I'm Pretty Popular
22/10/16
Earth
I don’t know what’s up with that first picture, as on my phone it looks like the indices were polished with a Brilo Pad.

Looks awesome in the rest though, enjoy your beautiful new piece.

Yeah, its either maybe a little mark or it's my finger print on the crystal which makes it look like its scratched on the hands. Other photos look much better

MonsieurMax

I'm Pretty Popular
22/10/16
Earth
Congrats! Beautiful example.

Thank you!

I'm not the best photographer, but to be honest no photos do it justice! The datehweel mod is beutiful in other people's photos at times it looks too thick but it's so perfect and so amazing, 24h later and I'm in love with it

VpqjCI.jpg

VpqhSr.jpg

VpqH3o.jpg

VpqX9L.jpg

Reactions: vcappp and Nivka

kidult

Horology Curious
5/7/14
Beautiful work!! The thinness is really apparent in the wrist shot where you can see the thickness. This definitely is in the top two on my list for next purchases. Just need to decide between the SS or the RG...

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Congrats OP. The results of the case thinning mod looks great on the PF model, looking forward to see what it would look like on the MKF V5/6 models.

Reactions: MonsieurMax

MonsieurMax

I'm Pretty Popular
22/10/16
Earth
Congrats OP. The results of the case thinning mod looks great on the PF model, looking forward to see what it would look like on the MKF V5/6 models.

Thanks!
Yeah I wonder, also I wonder if the PF Bracelet fits on the Mk Because apparently it's betyer, and I can attest to the fact that it feels really good

krkqm2008

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
29/4/18
Dallas Texas
Got mine done from vac , looks amazing... just that darn 31 is a little off . But other than that excellent

stowee

Supporter
Certified
14/3/18
Texas
Gorgeous and will definitely be adding to my wish list!

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
Can you send more detailed close-ups of the relumed indices on your dial with the crystal clean? I just want to better appreciate the world-renowned high-quality workmanship of the expert modder legend in all of its precision and perfection, in this case the kind of lume work that makes him one of the world's most renowned lume artists and dial refinishers.

Reactions: vcappp