• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Aquanaut 5164 listed.

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17
Tell you what, I'm seriously considering selling my ZF 5167 to get this...

Reactions: xpresso

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
What he said!! ^^

I just discovered that you can’t adjust the gmt hand... I take back what I said, without GMT functionality this watch basically loses its whole point... such a shame!

I would totally have bought one of these, but it’s not a travel time if you can’t set the second time zone!!!

DC

Cristobal

Renowned Member
10/6/15
_DC_ Well that sucks! It would have been great to have a working GMT. But I’m still going to pull the trigger on this one. Hopefully a future update V2, V3 etc will have a working GMT.

SmartyPants

18/5/17
Great effort by GRF, it does look very convincing indeed. The dimensions seem great, especially if you compare them to previous versions. I for myself will pull the trigger on this one as it's been on my wanted list for an eternity.

wassuphk

20/5/16
Great effort by GRF, it does look very convincing indeed. The dimensions seem great, especially if you compare them to previous versions. I for myself will pull the trigger on this one as it's been on my wanted list for an eternity.

Yes,agree with you!already big improvement

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

SmartyPants

18/5/17
I would take out that GMT hand since it is protruding way too much in the centre and since it doesn't even function

Are you sure that‘s possible without causing any damage to the watch? I have no clue how the hands are stacked and if removing one could lead to issues but if that‘s an option I‘d be happy to hear it.

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
Are you sure that‘s possible without causing any damage to the watch? I have no clue how the hands are stacked and if removing one could lead to issues but if that‘s an option I‘d be happy to hear it.

Should be fine, the hands all sit in separate arbours that are like concentric circles one inside the other with the seconds arbour in the middle, then minute arbour outside of that and so on. Hands can be removed by laying clear plastic over the dial to protect it, then using hand removal tool (or a pair of screwdrivers will do) through the plastic to prise all the hands off. Then simply reset them without the gmt hand!!

DC

Reactions: SmartyPants

SmartyPants

18/5/17
Should be fine, the hands all sit in separate arbours that are like concentric circles one inside the other with the seconds arbour in the middle, then minute arbour outside of that and so on. Hands can be removed by laying clear plastic over the dial to protect it, then using hand removal tool (or a pair of screwdrivers will do) through the plastic to prise all the hands off. Then simply reset them without the gmt hand!!

DC

Thanks a lot DC, very much appreciated!

spaceman07

Looking Around
15/5/19
I have same watch and GMT is not working.. but can we not set it by winding the time around until we have the correct local and reference time set??

theREALgoat

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
14/8/14
I have same watch and GMT is not working.. but can we not set it by winding the time around until we have the correct local and reference time set??

The GMT hand cannot be set independently.

LordRoby

Looking Around
5/6/20
I'm not finding it on TS or trusty. Does anyone have additional information/images/videos?

The videos shared aren't available.

Reactions: rockdaytona