• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Nautilus MK V6 is released

Markolin

Known Member
31/7/18

golem345

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/3/14
Still prefer PF version. The description and the thickness is the same. Markers seems to be better in this MK version, but they have waaaaay too green lume.

Inviato dal mio SM-G950F utilizzando Tapatalk

Aside from the lume what other advantages do you see the PF having over the MK?

Hinclimincli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/12/09
Not sure... The lume is green-ish on both of them. If thinness is the same (I don't trust TDs measurements, to be fair), I would probably look into bracelet quality and that's difficult to know from photos. My only concern with MKF is that the bracelet seems a bit stiff and this is a problem for people like me with small wrists, as it doesn't hug the wrist so well as the PF does. Would be interesting to know more about that.

Still, if you can get your PF modded with our custom datewheel and markers realigned, I doubt MKF can beat that at the moment.

Suux88

22/4/12
Not sure... The lume is green-ish on both of them. If thinness is the same (I don't trust TDs measurements, to be fair), I would probably look into bracelet quality and that's difficult to know from photos. My only concern with MKF is that the bracelet seems a bit stiff and this is a problem for people like me with small wrists, as it doesn't hug the wrist so well as the PF does. Would be interesting to know more about that.

Still, if you can get your PF modded with our custom datewheel and markers realigned, I doubt MKF can beat that at the moment.

how much is this mod?

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
I want to see if I can get just the dial and get the measurements so maybe we can make a DWO mod. The lume is super green, sure, but I think it can be relumed - just gotta find someone conus who can do that.

Reactions: gilrob

Os-92

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/11/18
The date wheel is off I think , can’t it be replaced with the 5296 haha.

Markolin

Known Member
31/7/18
The date wheel is off I think , can’t it be replaced with the 5296 haha.
Every "correct thinnes" Nautilus' date is off (PF and MKF).
Here on the forum they've built a correct date wheel that fits both factories' model.

Inviato dal mio SM-G950F utilizzando Tapatalk

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Not much is known what the MKF V6 changes are. Hopefully MKF improved the bracelet, which received a lot of complaints during the V5 introduction as well as previous versions before that.

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
I have a White MK v5. if you'd like to see photos.

Oh yes please mate, could you share a few pics under different types of lights? The dial looks pretty good, what I'm particularly interested in are the black markers and how they reflect light. In the TD's videos and pics they seem to be too glossy and therefore look grey with light instead or remaining black. Now I suspect that it may be due to TD lights behind far overexposed. Would be great to have pics and get your perspective. Thanks mate!

kabelboy

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
3/6/18
the version says adusted instead of adjusted.... the only reason why i am not buying...

Hinclimincli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/12/09
the version says adusted instead of adjusted.... the only reason why i am not buying...

Yeah, because no one would ever call you out if it wasn't because of that typo of course. Lol, you guys...

Reactions: Nivka

kabelboy

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
3/6/18
Yeah, because no one would ever call you out if it wasn't because of that typo of course. Lol, you guys...

its about actually wearing a watch with a typo. 550 dollar for a watch is cheap, if you compare it to the real one, but for 500 you get decent watches already, without typos...