• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

(QC) Patek Philippe Aquanaut ZF

edd312

Known Member
22/5/14
Hello, I received QC pictures of this aquanaut. In my opinion, I think that the date wheel is centered and the dial is correct, but I'm no expert. What do you think?
Thanks in advance

edd312

Known Member
22/5/14
is this gen or replica ? if replica is it detectable ?

It is a AAA+++ replica, the newest edition. The last one was only AAA++, so this one is better than the last one. Some say it is even higher quality than the genuine one. You can't detect it, you need a machine that goes inside the crown that checks the inner code of the watch, but there is only one machine and it is in Switzerland so there is no problem, you won't get called out.

theREALgoat

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
14/8/14
Hello, I received QC pictures of this aquanaut. In my opinion, I think that the date wheel is centered and the dial is correct, but I'm no expert. What do you think?
Thanks in advance

Looks amazing!

aaftyper

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/12/18
bahrain
It is a AAA+++ replica, the newest edition. The last one was only AAA++, so this one is better than the last one. Some say it is even higher quality than the genuine one. You can't detect it, you need a machine that goes inside the crown that checks the inner code of the watch, but there is only one machine and it is in Switzerland so there is no problem, you won't get called out.

Cool so how can i get one of those ?

nipe

PINK PONY RIDER
9/4/16
EU
Cool so how can i get one of those ?

Only via private whatsapp groups sorry, you need to be a 3 year member on RWI to get an invite. I have 4 months left and then I can join. Can't wait to get access to all the AAA+++ that are usually off the open market!

I see you joined this month, so in December 2021 you can also get access or maybe get in touch with someone who is already in one and cross your fingers he will buy one for you.

aaftyper

21/12/18
bahrain
Only via private whatsapp groups sorry, you need to be a 3 year member on RWI to get an invite. I have 4 months left and then I can join. Can't wait to get access to all the AAA+++ that are usually off the open market!

I see you joined this month, so in December 2021 you can also get access or maybe get in touch with someone who is already in one and cross your fingers he will buy one for you.

Wow only Whatsapp group, i am interested to join one of these groups

philwongnz

I'm Pretty Popular
27/1/14

sorry I don't understand? What WhatsApp group sells watches at RWI? Or you meant a TD only deals via Whatsapp?

Reactions: vcappp

old_man

Renowned Member
23/2/14
I don’t find fooling newbies by any means a funny thing to do.

No it’s not and you are doing an honourable thing to have pointed it out. But when such a joke can be busted by the simplest possible research and the tiniest bit of patience on the forum, yet the newbies still fall for it, i think they are getting their fair share.

Countless members refrain from even post a single question about a specific watch until they’ve at least read thru the thread, which takes hours on end, in respect other’s effort in doing the same. There are plenty of resources compiled just for newcomers. Yet you still see things like on ZF calatrava thread the same question about strap/lug/buckle size three times now...and the tread is not even that long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bjorn2019

10/3/17
I bought one from Toro a month back
the DW is centered on double digit numbers and left indicated on single digit numerals,
Quite infuriating but overall pretty good rep

Reactions: old_man and vcappp

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
So who sells those or which factory makes them ?

I think you missed the message about the necessity for new members to do their basic homework to understand how things work. And to show you how much you're pushing it, the answer to your second question is in the title of this thread!!

tmp2018

Renowned Member
28/5/17

thats true, but the last part is not 100% correct. i own a second machine, but its larger than the one in switzerland. i posted a pic/proof in the whatsapp group...

Reactions: edd312