• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF Calatrava is out

Kingquest_s

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
3/1/16
CONUS
Nice watch. But i have never putted down 15k for this gen watch. Like rolex cellini.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

andyc

Nitimur in vetitum
Certified
4/6/10
How does one get a PP strap from Camille fournet?

CF will sell you a PP specification strap (they make the straps for PP), but it won't have the PP branding on the underside. They will only do that branding for the straps they provide directly to PP.

However, in all other regards, a CF strap is identical to a PP strap.

mottykytu

4/6/13
CF will sell you a PP specification strap (they make the straps for PP), but it won't have the PP branding on the underside. They will only do that branding for the straps they provide directly to PP.

However, in all other regards, a CF strap is identical to a PP strap.

Is it worth the price? I guess it will be $300 asleast

Pangolin10

Horology Curious
9/4/19
I have a camille fournet strap for my zenith el primero which was quite pricey.. i've ordered 2 alligator straps from etsy for my patek zf calatrava. Will let you know how they are!

Reactions: christo14

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
I got my from KSwatches today. It's a fantastic watch. It's a NWBIG in my opinion.

When I measure it it's about 9mm thick and 38 mm diameter. Also the movement is almost like the gen.

I am considering a custom made shiny light grey alligator or a shiny burgundy strap.

Reactions: KSwatches

molivio

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
19/10/15
Do you think ZF will release the Sector Dial variation of the 5296?

Sent from my SM-N9600 using Tapatalk

Edited to add image
03fdbfe3a229dcfc1e571f84c5b87693.jpg

anyone ????

molivio

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
19/10/15
I meant anyone with some more data on this?

molivio

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
19/10/15
yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. Thanks for the update, been waiting for it and am buying it once out. Any ETA for any of our trusted dealers ?

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Look like all calatrava model discontinued only small size with case back available, less hour I was in AD..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mottykytu

4/6/13
Look like all calatrava model discontinued only small size with case back available, less hour I was in AD..

you mean the GEN AD? I do not think they will do much to renew the calatrava since the design is time-less classic and what make patek who they are now !

btw, you wear GEN or REP to the Patek AD :p ? just curious !

Last edited:
Reactions: jm_brc_7057

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
you mean the GEN AD? I do not think they will do much to renew the calatrava since the design is time-less classic and what make patek who they are now !

btw, you wear GEN or REP to the Patek AD :p ? just curious !

I wear Cartier ballon blue V6F v4

Miltiades

Known Member
7/7/10
Super excited about these release.... It's taking all of my self control not to order a Camille Fournet strap to wait for these to get released!!!!!!!

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Super excited about these release.... It's taking all of my self control not to order a Camille Fournet strap to wait for these to get released!!!!!!!

All PPS Strap using mirror glossy gator, my strap maker don’t Have this machine, I’m using reptan cream for exotic leather semi glossy..