• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF Calatrava is out

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
I got QC pics. My 6 o clock marker is slightly crooked but I'll ask my TD to fix it before sending it out. I was worried about the date alignment, but it looks like only for the pic was it bad.

N9cQ2.jpg

N9e9Z.jpg

N9QSb.jpg

N9ntd.jpg

BlackJaguar

I'm Pretty Popular
22/3/18
I got QC pics. My 6 o clock marker is slightly crooked but I'll ask my TD to fix it before sending it out. I was worried about the date alignment, but it looks like only for the pic was it bad.

I think it may be the angle; both the markerand the DW look fine to me in the other photos. But that first photo looks very bad (the 6 o'clock marker looks slightly crooked, and the DW is off).

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
And he sends me the QC via email ?

Yes mate it's all good. But please read the forum to understand how this whole thing works before posting 4 posts in a row in a thread that is about the watch itself, That would be more respectful to the other members and more informative for you.

gigi77

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/17
not wanting to hijack the thread, Toro has the 5227R on his website.

I have been trying ro find one for a while... did not try Toro but other TD told me that it is not available. No idea if Toro has it for real. I am settling for the Master Thin Date but I really am not that convinced... the 5227 looks way better :(

Os-92

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/11/18
Please help with the QC.
I am going to my T.D. For the date in the single digits but do u think

Os-92

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/11/18
I apologize please don’t reply on my post if I did something against the rules of the forum. I mean no disrespect