• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Patek philippe nautilus MK v5 short pictorial review

Ultra929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/9/12
So my dealer says the blue one will not be restocked for a while. Should I just get the white dial, or just get the pf blue instead? Or what about getting the zf aquanaut?

PF is still a good choice.

PoptheC

18/5/13
Puretime said the blue is not in stock but intime said it is available. Who to trust?

Sent from my EML-L29 using Tapatalk

ztealth

11/8/13
The only blue mks that are available are the ones with qc problems. Should I get a white mks or a blue pf? Help !

PoptheC

18/5/13
Any idea when MK v5 stock will be available?

jamingui

Known Member
24/8/16
Any idea when MK v5 stock will be available?

My dealer got one, I ordered it at the beginning of November. I received yesterday.

IMG-4894.jpg

N1ck-

Looking Around
27/11/18
Logixa Hey, I am quite the noob on this website. I was wondering if you could tell me where I could buy this watch (the website). Thanks!

mrsmith1

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/11/18
I’ve got mine today. its georgous expect the date wheel fonts are still not perfect. all I learn from purchasing these rep watches is, nothing is perfect. just enjoy yourself

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
I’ve got mine today. its georgous expect the date wheel fonts are still not perfect. all I learn from purchasing these rep watches is, nothing is perfect. just enjoy yourself

That’s exactly it, I always find myself surprised (every time ) at how small the imperfections are compared to viewing them blown up. If you know what you can and can’t live with, then all good.

Where are your pics then!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mrsmith1

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/11/18
That’s exactly it, I always find myself surprised (every time ) at how small the imperfections are compared to viewing them blown up. If you know what you can and can’t live with, then all good.

Where are your pics then!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got the zf 5167 and mks 5711 (got it today). Actually, I really love the 5711. I hope some factory can come up with a better version (at least with a correct and centered DW) of 5167 later.

https://imgur.com/a/ZPK2CSn

Last edited:

Logixa

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
9/11/17
Netherlands
Here is a tip for everyone who's wrist size is in between the size of 1 link. Meaning that adding 1 link makes is way too big and removing 1 link makes is very very tight on the wrist.

Add a piece of leather on the inside of the bracelet on both sides at the clasp area on both bracelet sides

Reactions: nest1

kirkanos

Horology Curious
27/8/18
Here is a tip for everyone who's wrist size is in between the size of 1 link. Meaning that adding 1 link makes is way too big and removing 1 link makes is very very tight on the wrist.

Add a piece of leather on the inside of the bracelet on both sides at the clasp area on both bracelet sides

This is probably a stupid question...but how do you remove the links on the nautilus? I got mine in the mail yesterday and can't figure out how the pins come out? I've also noticed the bracelet is a little sharp and has caught a few hairs at times. Any thoughts on preventing that? Have you run into that issue at all?

Midnightx

17/3/17
This is probably a stupid question...but how do you remove the links on the nautilus? I got mine in the mail yesterday and can't figure out how the pins come out? I've also noticed the bracelet is a little sharp and has caught a few hairs at times. Any thoughts on preventing that? Have you run into that issue at all?

I have a springbar tool that just has a punch on the end for watches with drilled lugs, i put on some leather gloves to not stab myself, held the bracelet, and just pushed the pins through. Then just used a nice hard, flat surface to press them back in after removing the links.