• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF Aquanaut received

Rustyrust

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/5/18
There aren’t enough facepalms in the world for this kind of post!

Seriously, I don’t think the rep game is for you!!!

DC

Hey bud you are absolutely right! Got these pics early morning...needed someone to tell me my eyes were crazy! And yes they were :woohoo:

MasterWatch

Master of None
Patron
Certified
26/8/12
Thanks! Accepted the watch :D

For those looking for the khaki strap, I ordered one here:

https://www.bonanza.com/listings/Tr...MI58GW8uze3wIVkFmGCh2xfwDKEAQYASABEgIcp_D_BwE

__12.jpg

Do you have pics of your strap. Can't seem to find the Khaki pics on the link.

Your picture will be much appreciated.

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11
Hows the movement stability? I've heard of movement issues with this one and the Patek rep from ZF as they use the "same" Miyota.

Reactions: LaPavel

atb2401

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
21/3/15
I just ordered mine, selling it since it’s too small for my wrists

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HUngVu

21/4/19
I just got my aquanaut by ZF!
I felt in love wen I saw the fisrt picture of an aquanaut with a khaki strap, so I orded a green rubber strap (Strap from the green KMF aquanaut).
To be honest I feel that the color is not very similar to the khaki strap, what do you guys think?

kIVUq.md.jpg

Which TD did you order the strap from? And how much was it? Thanks in advance.

FLYER9

Known Member
2/2/16
Has anyone had any issues with the ZF movement? Heard there were issues early on but haven’t heard anything recently?

Thinking of pulling the trigger on the 5168

erudite

8/11/18
Would anyone mind taking a look at the date window positioning on my QC pics? It's a ZF.

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
erudite , the date is left justified, but this is a well known issue with the ZF. So not a reason to reject. However you can buy a custom datewheel and get it replaced (see sticky thread in PP section)

Last edited:

erudite

8/11/18
Tobel many thanks. Do you think that is reason enough to reject or do you think I should accept as it is a well known flaw? I'll probably not change the date wheel once received thanks for the info though.

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Tobel many thanks. Do you think that is reason enough to reject or do you think I should accept as it is a well known flaw? I'll probably not change the date wheel once received thanks for the info though.

I have one question. Can you read???

erudite

8/11/18
I have one question. Can you read???

Very good point. I pressed on the notification on my account which showed his original post (this did not mention not to reject. It was subsequently added with the edit).

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Very good point. I pressed on the notification on my account which showed his original post (this did not mention not to reject. It was subsequently added with the edit).

You are aware, that I'm staff and I can look at the edit history of posts, yeah? Both the original and the edited version contained this part of the reply.

Reactions: erudite

erudite

8/11/18
You are aware, that I'm staff and I can look at the edit history of posts, yeah? Both the original and the edited version contained this part of the reply.

I'll have to admit that I can't read. Completely missed that part of the post. I must have read the first and last sentences.

When you pointed it out and I saw the edit I thought that it must have been that it was added subsequently. I couldn't believe that I could be so dumb/shortsighted as to have missed that part of the (admittedly very short) post.

I'll pay more attention in future!

Reactions: QueTip