• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Who is excited for V6F's Super Clone PP 324SC movement :)

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
That’s a genuine movement. Black polished screws, bevelling on the plates and a free spring balance.

this

The pictures were posted in combination with the MKF nautilus movement - the pictures were the proof that MK bought the gen watch...

pretty pointless as they messed up everything on the movement while they were boasting themselves that they bought the gen...

If this would be the prototype - i will buy 3 watches of every color :D

ywg

3/7/17
this

The pictures were posted in combination with the MKF nautilus movement - the pictures were the proof that MK bought the gen watch...

pretty pointless as they messed up everything on the movement while they were boasting themselves that they bought the gen...

If this would be the prototype - i will buy 3 watches of every color :D

Poor Chinese translation or they phrased it poorly. It does look somewhat poorly finished, at least from the pictures. Doesn't look like the finishing on the gen 324 SC. And along with the "Clone 324 movement" comment along the pic I suspected it's V6F's. The pic was posted on ZF's Aquanaut thread.

Reactions: vcappp

bill33

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
12/5/12
UK
Poor Chinese translation or they phrased it poorly. It does look somewhat poorly finished, at least from the pictures. Doesn't look like the finishing on the gen 324 SC. And along with the "Clone 324 movement" comment along the pic I suspected it's V6F's. The pic was posted on ZF's Aquanaut thread.

Poorly finished lol? The time and skill needed to finish a movement to that level is incredible. No mass produced chinese clone will come close.

Reactions: sn95

domsdaddy123

Patron
Certified
6/8/15

lol!!!

Thats Gen....

but, if they pull this off, I can just about guarantee a bunch of talented guys will offer up a "detailing" service for the movemrnt.. Maybe even a PP version of Marlin..

shit, if they just dont suck, theres gonna be a massive run on dremmels, ha! I know i would grab a few 5711's and just go to town!

hmmm..I wonder if we can get a AP 3126 clone?? Too greedy?? That would be sick too!!!

ywg

3/7/17
hmmm..I wonder if we can get a AP 3126 clone?? Too greedy?? That would be sick too!!!

If factories can come up with a 3126 clone and a 324 superclone my life would be complete. A 3120 superclone would be nice too for the 15400 and the divers, only thing is I doubt they would ever get the rotor engravings right... Any news about any of these puretime ?

BIONONE

28/4/17
If factories can come up with a 3126 clone and a 324 superclone my life would be complete. A 3120 superclone would be nice too for the 15400 and the divers, only thing is I doubt they would ever get the rotor engravings right... Any news about any of these puretime ?

the rotor engravings should be your last worry hehe

ywg

3/7/17
the rotor engravings should be your last worry hehe

That's right, if someone goes out to replicate a movement to its core, they might as well pay attention to the rotor.

Bendori

2/5/16
5~6 years passed since I first heard they are working on the movement...only rumours

Do you think it's much more difficult to make than VSF Omega 8500 or VSF panerai 9001? I just don't get it! Maybe I should make one myself. Do you think it'd cost more than 200,000USD to commision a movment factory in China to make a superclone?

Reactions: ywg

kobe24

Renowned Member
19/7/16
Do you think it's much more difficult to make than VSF Omega 8500 or VSF panerai 9001? I just don't get it! Maybe I should make one myself. Do you think it'd cost more than 200,000USD to commision a movment factory in China to make a superclone?

I think 200,000USD is not enough, you need at least 900,000USD for developing the pp movement.

Reactions: BlackJaguar

Bendori

2/5/16
I think 200,000USD is not enough, you need at least 900,000USD for developing the pp movement.

Damn. I can't afford to invest 900,000 USD. 200,000 USD was my max. Guess it's not my job :(
What about the new AP clones that JF is supposedly working on? Is this true? Any news?
Thanks Kobe and have a great day my friend!

Reactions: BlackJaguar

kobe24

Renowned Member
19/7/16
Damn. I can't afford to invest 900,000 USD. 200,000 USD was my max. Guess it's not my job :(
What about the new AP clones that JF is supposedly working on? Is this true? Any news?
Thanks Kobe and have a great day my friend!

Have no idea, they will tell the news about these movement when have progress.

Reactions: vcappp

old_man

Renowned Member
23/2/14
IMHO they can produce whatever mvt they want, but if they cant solve the smudges on hands and dials when assemling a watch, there really isnt any game.

Send from my iPad using Tapatalk.

Sidhu6355

16/11/18
I have a strong feeling that this movement will see the light of the day this year. It has been a long time since it was announced and I see no reason that V6f will further delay it if they are really working on the movement. Rest, fingers crossed????

BIONONE

28/4/17
I have a strong feeling that this movement will see the light of the day this year. It has been a long time since it was announced and I see no reason that V6f will further delay it if they are really working on the movement. Rest, fingers crossed????

i have the strong feeling since angus said "will release in about 3 month" and that was 2-2.5 years ago hehe

We can hope for the best but it will be the best to brace ourselves for the worst :D

Reactions: ywg

BIONONE

28/4/17
Then why dont put effort into another big seller as VSF and V6F are different departments focussed on different brands but is owned by the same boss - or am i wrong?