• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Who is excited for V6F's Super Clone PP 324SC movement :)

ywg

3/7/17
Wanted to start a thread on it and see what you guys think/have heard so far. I recently heard about it and this will be revolutionary when it comes out!

Reactions: vcappp

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
VSF=V6F=XF=KW ?

According to the quality of VSF AquaTerra models, their replica is pretty amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
I've been following the clone 324 SC movement ever since Angus announced of it's existence on February 2, 2017. All we have so far is a blurred picture of the movement given to Angus by V6F, and that was time ago. Angus just recently announced that the project is still alive and well, despite rumors that the project had been cancelled.

According to reppist , the interest of the more affluent Chinese rep market for the Patek Philippe brand is quickly becoming more popular. This is evident by the increase of Patek Philippe models being introduced lately. So yeah, the clone 324 SC movement is coming.

Ramils

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/8/18
Wow. It is interesting that PP is becoming more popular. Ofcourse it is higher value than rolex.

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
If they can accomplish for a Patek what they did for Omega, then I think a lot of us will be very happy. My concern is that the Omega watches are quite thick, so there was lots of room to play around for V6. The Patek's are much thinner, and there is typically a high grade finish on the dial speficially with how light interacts vs the Omegas.

ZF and V6F will be the kings of Patek.

Last edited:
Reactions: vcappp and The Rod

Hakai

11/6/18
Sounds great, but if its a clone movement I expect same thickness as gen.
Moreover I´m aftraid about the functionality of the movement, compared to the 3252 for Rolex repsx which is unstable. But so far I only hearded good news about the last Omega Clone Movement.

If they pull this up, with gen thickness and reliability, im in, and the rest as well !

ywg

3/7/17
I've been following the clone 324 SC movement ever since Angus announced of it's existence on February 2, 2017. All we have so far is a blurred picture of the movement given to Angus by V6F, and that was time ago. Angus just recently announced that the project is still alive and well, despite rumors that the project had been cancelled.

According to reppist , the interest of the more affluent Chinese rep market for the Patek Philippe brand is quickly becoming more popular. This is evident by the increase of Patek Philippe models being introduced lately. So yeah, the clone 324 SC movement is coming.

Can you post the picture here or link us to it by any chance?

ywg

3/7/17
The superclone movement will be a very big break through, however I hope V6F dont go the Noob path, where Noob put all the money and resources into the best clone movement so far, yet left out very crucial things like using a shitty bezel that's hella off big time, subdials on steroids and the list of errors goes on. If V6F get the clone movement to the quality of SA4130 or even better, make a "1:1" dial, get the DW right and the thickness hence the movement - a super rep 5711. That will be revolutionary.

Nivka

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/4/15
Australia
Hopefully the 324 clone will do for pp reps what the sh3135 has done for Rolex reps. I’d seriously consider a 5711 Franken. The risk is the movement won’t have any replacement parts or few people to service it if anything goes wrong

ywg

3/7/17
Hopefully the 324 clone will do for pp reps what the sh3135 has done for Rolex reps. I’d seriously consider a 5711 Franken. The risk is the movement won’t have any replacement parts or few people to service it if anything goes wrong

Hence I hope V6F do their best at it. Having the movement means correct thickness, crown position, and case shape. If they could replicate the dial well and the DW, well that might just be a super rep.

Reactions: vcappp

BIONONE

28/4/17
Hence I hope V6F do their best at it. Having the movement means correct thickness, crown position, and case shape. If they could replicate the dial well and the DW, well that might just be a super rep.

hope they will add 100,- to the final costs to get the finish in every aspect right (especially the look of the movement even if geneva standard is merely impossible hehe)

ywg

3/7/17
hope they will add 100,- to the final costs to get the finish in every aspect right (especially the look of the movement even if geneva standard is merely impossible hehe)

Yeah, personally, I am willing to pay ~$1000 for a out-of-the-box super rep 5711. It's quite a bit of money for a replica, however if V6F get's everything right and it ever reaches super rep status my wallet is open. I am really excited for the movement, since not only could it be used for the Nautilus, but for the Aquanut.

BIONONE

28/4/17
Yeah, personally, I am willing to pay ~$1000 for a out-of-the-box super rep 5711. It's quite a bit of money for a replica, however if V6F get's everything right and it ever reaches super rep status my wallet is open. I am really excited for the movement, since not only could it be used for the Nautilus, but for the Aquanut.

we will never see a 1000$ rep out of the box, mate.

The average consumer isn't willing to pay this amount - even if we would do.

Prices increased the last years - that said there is room for improvements (just look at the build quality of XF V2 15707/15706 compared to JF - they want 398bucks for it while XF is 30 dollars less expensive with a massive difference in finish)

So if V6F keep the reasonable pricing like with the 8400/8500 clone on their Omegas they can easily add up 100 bucks to compete with the current "best" alternatives (MKF and PF) at a price range of 450-500 $

This would be a very reasonable price - under the aspects of the competition, the new clone movement, the status that V6F has (which MK and PF have not) and the aspect of prestige and demand on the gen model.

just my 2 cents

phdsjain

I'm Pretty Popular
6/3/14
Prices increased the last years - that said there is room for improvements (just look at the build quality of XF V2 15707/15706 compared to JF - they want 398bucks for it while XF is 30 dollars less expensive with a massive difference in finish)

I presume you're saying the quality of the XF is better vs the JF? Or the other way around?