• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ladies Patek Philippe Aquanaut 5067A JJF

Moneycome2me

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/3/18
C76fh.jpg

Reactions: vcappp

Asheron82

I'm Pretty Popular
11/6/10
looking great the white one! i ordered the black one and now awaiting for QC pics.

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
Looks like xmas is sorted here

But really a steel bezel could be the best option

Asheron82

I'm Pretty Popular
11/6/10
Looks like xmas is sorted here

But really a steel bezel could be the best option

haha true, i always believed simplicity is always key, although i previously bought a AP RO 33mm quartz for the missus and the CZs on the bezel were very good, she received a handful of compliments :p

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
yes but my one is ok with rep watches but not with rep stones...

Godfathar

I'm Pretty Popular
17/5/15
Europe
Ok, Picr.me works, yay!
ChB0p.jpg

That looks really really good, only thing that would stare me in the eyes on that rep is the date wheel steel frame... the gen doesn't have a steel frame, on the gen, the date looks at you straight through a cut out on the dial, the black rep version doesn't have that steel frame on the date wheel, closer to the way the gen is. I don't know why they left this frame on the white version!! other than that, it looks really good.

may your wife enjoy it in great health..

Moneycome2me

14/3/18
Thank you for the kind words. She has a black one already so thought we try white this time. Wanted the blue at first but the shade different from Gen on website. The white strap is hard to keep clean but otherwise it's lovely. Received more looks and compliments than the black one which is amusing to know we saved more than $20k LoL I love China

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Thank you for the kind words. She has a black one already so thought we try white this time. Wanted the blue at first but the shade different from Gen on website. The white strap is hard to keep clean but otherwise it's lovely. Received more looks and compliments than the black one which is amusing to know we saved more than $20k LoL I love China

White one best choice match Gen Sample

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moneycome2me

14/3/18
There was so much hype and hoopla for the ZF Aquanaut launch which we waited for months, then Kmf came out of nowhere a few days later with a thinner version hahaha

AgentPena

Supporter
28/3/18
South East Asia

The blue is not accurate, fhe gen is like greyish blue. I would avoid it.

Asheron82

I'm Pretty Popular
11/6/10
here are my QCs for the Black Patek lady I've ordered.

R2hJG.jpg

R2SFy.jpg

will take somemore pics once it arrives!

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
For those who already have received it, question: This watch use quartz movement and it has a second hand. How is the second hand moving? good enough? no problem at all?

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
For those who already have received it, question: This watch use quartz movement and it has a second hand. How is the second hand moving? good enough? no problem at all?

gen uses quartz too

ticks every second.

y1ru

28/9/16
Hey guys. Would you recommend a man can wear this as well ? I was considering buying a gen Audemars Piguet royal oak 37mm with diamond bezel and after taking a deep look this one is only 36.5 mm for a Patek. I'm a sucker for diamond and honestly the ZF aquanaut didn't really hit me. I have a pretty small wrist (6.5 inch) so I figure this can work for the time being . Does anyone have any pictures of guys wearing it ? I look thur gen forums and youtube and couldn't find any.

d3xophen

Renowned Member
15/9/18
6.5 inch is ok with zf aquanaut.
According to wrist/watch dimension theory 6.5 inches is ok with 36-40 mm diameter.
This one is for lady bro even size is ok , the design, color is make for lady. IMO zf aquanut suit better on man wrist.
By the way, mine is 6.7 inche(17cm) wrist and I ordered zf aquanaut .:D