• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ladies Patek Philippe Aquanaut 5067A JJF

bill33

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
12/5/12
UK
These are very very good reps. Surprised nobody else has started a thread. If they bring out a steel bezel 5064 I’ll pick one up.

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
It has Swarovski diamonds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Asheron82

I'm Pretty Popular
11/6/10
I just ordered the white version: https://puretime.io/aquanaut-5067a-w...trap-ae23.html
Will share the QC pictures once I received them.

Awesome, please do share once you've received them! am considering to purchase the black dial one which seems to be the safest of all colours.

It has Swarovski diamonds

Erm i highly doubt these are swarovskis for this price point, these are more likely cheap cubic zirconia crystals.

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
Erm i highly doubt these are swarovskis for this price point, these are more likely cheap cubic zirconia crystals.

Some of the dealers’ description and the factory’s advertisement say that this watch uses genuine Swarovski’s artificially generated diamonds (=Swarovski Zirconia) and show its Swarovski encryption on it.

5ca93e1602b543606b6ea8a099c4faf2.jpg

Reactions: stufuse

Asheron82

I'm Pretty Popular
11/6/10
Some of the dealers’ description and the factory’s advertisement say that this watch uses genuine Swarovski’s artificially generated diamonds (=Swarovski Zirconia) and show its Swarovski encryption on it.

5ca93e1602b543606b6ea8a099c4faf2.jpg

thanks for highlighting, you could be right there but its kinda hard to believe these are "gen" swarovski cz at this price point, nonetheless its still quite value for money.

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
these REP factories clone and rep everything - why wouldn't they also rep this laser engraving for a picture? hehe

just my 2cts

Reactions: Godfathar

palaufreak

Renowned Member
7/7/16
Swarovski isn't that expensive, for me it might be true.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Reactions: vcappp

Asheron82

I'm Pretty Popular
11/6/10
Hi, I ordered the white one for the boss, sent out on 29/9 so hope to receive it by Friday although may be delayed cos of China national day holidays. Haven't posted pics here before so will try to do it after receiving it. Cheers

awesome! looking forward to dem pics! did you received any QC ones?

Moneycome2me

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/3/18
What a pleasant surprise, just received it with special thanks to chazingtime. Sent out China on 29/9 and I receive on 3/10, that was really quick considering national day holidays over there. My first time posting pics thru imgur, hope it works! She has an older version too (https://chazingtime02.co/product/aqu...-ronda-quartz/ ) which has been a daily beater for 18 months without battery change. This new JJF is much better and I'll most likely do a small comparison soon. In short, the JJF has a really nice textured dial while the old one had like a 3D wallpaper. It's noticeably slimmer and diamonds shinier (maybe cos the black one is 18 months old) All in all I'm rather please with this, which tells the same time as Gen, looks the same, same quartz movement, for a fraction of the price, so definitely NWBIG in my books. Cheers!
http://
gCIVOHih.jpg

gCIVOHih.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: vcappp

Moneycome2me

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/3/18
Hmm...having trouble posting pics from imgur even when I use BB code. Do I paste directly or link to url?

BIONONE

28/4/17
Hmm...having trouble posting pics from imgur even when I use BB code. Do I paste directly or link to url?

imgur doesn't work anymore for RWI - use Picr.me (RWI own image hosting site)

use the small cloud with arrow symbol in the top right corner of the text-field to upload them directly.

BIONONE

28/4/17
I really like the side by side comparison from the TDs

that said - they had the gen white model and did a fantastic job on the rep.

Keep them wrist shots coming (in better light hehe)

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
I really like the side by side comparison from the TDs

that said - they had the gen white model and did a fantastic job on the rep.

Keep them wrist shots coming (in better light hehe)

Waiting professional comparison..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BIONONE

28/4/17
I thought the side by side comparison was professional enough ;)

Reactions: gilrob