• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Nautilus Help, PF VS MK V5

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
Would you say its better then the PF braclet?

I don’t know. I know that new MK bracelet is much-much-much better and way more flexible than their old bracelet. They knew about issues with their old bracelet and it was one of their goals to make it as gen in feeling and flexibility as possible.

Reactions: stufuse

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
New MK v5 bracelet is not stiff at all. I’ve confirmed this with my TD a few weeks ago before people jumped on conclusion how bad it is.

This is great info :)

Reactions: stufuse

BlackJaguar

I'm Pretty Popular
22/3/18
BlackJaguar my TD shipped today, should have pics in hand in the next few weeks :)

Bro, you're the man. Simple as that. Thanks for posting those pics, and being on top of it. Please do keep us posted about the watch when you receive. We're all enthusiastically waiting.

Reactions: Sukkies

Midnightx

17/3/17
I ordered one, the only thing i'm worried about though is the general hue of the dial. From all of the gens i've looked at this dial just looks a bit too saturated to me but none of the qc pics iv'e seen have had light on the dial so it's just looked dark.

Scottymagic

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
14/3/18
I’d still back the PF with date wheel mod over this. Despite being terribly constructed the case/bracelet is well made and wraps like gen, also doesn’t seem to have lume problems as prominent as this but I’m curious to see how it looks on wrist!

Logixa

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
9/11/17
Netherlands
I am comparing the Asian review videos of the mk v5 and pf and looking at pictures of them on the wrist and the curvature of the bracelet.
​​​​​​
Check this out, this is my current U1 version that used to have a stiff bracelet. This is how it now sits after my mods

What do you guys think of it? Did I crack the code?

Sukkies

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/9/18
Logixa nice QC pics dude thanks for sharing !! I think you’re right about the lume greenish base. Nice to see a few more people getting their MKF V5s through now too. Congrats. Look forward to seeing it sitting on the wrist soon !

stufuse

22/10/17
UK
I’d still back the PF with date wheel mod over this. Despite being terribly constructed the case/bracelet is well made and wraps like gen, also doesn’t seem to have lume problems as prominent as this but I’m curious to see how it looks on wrist!

Doesn’t the PF have lume colour issues between the hands and dial markers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scottymagic

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
14/3/18
Doesn’t the PF have lume colour issues between the hands and dial markers?

Only prominent on the white dial - there’s 4 versions of gen blue dial Nautilus, I believe the PF resembles the 3rd with slightly green lume

stufuse

22/10/17
UK
Only prominent on the white dial - there’s 4 versions of gen blue dial Nautilus, I believe the PF resembles the 3rd with slightly green lume

Ahh really, I thought Mech had a PF v2 blue with mismatched lume between Dial and hands.

Anyway so far this MKF looks alright. I’ve just ordered mine.