• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Patek Aquanaut Quick Comparison : Genuine Vs KM Factory & P Factory

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Does anyone know how exactly did KM modify their Miyota 9015 to be as thin as the 324 SC as stated in the link?

bill33

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
12/5/12
UK
Does anyone know how exactly did KM modify their Miyota 9015 to be as thin as the 324 SC as stated in the link?

The original Miyota bridges are engraved rather than a decorative plate over the top of the movement like the ZF.

Reactions: gilrob and vcappp

nipe

PINK PONY RIDER
9/4/16
EU
The mk case construction is very different to the gen :(

Don't kid yourself with these pictures. Different angles (even a tiny degree different angle can give a wrong case impression even if they seem straight on), different cameralenses which probably makes the biggest difference.

The KMF is very very good.
obbpo.md.jpg

I ordered one, will fit a new DWO and then there's literally no way of telling it apart from gen on the wrist. I mean.. Look at that sexiness right there. 8,4mm is insane for a rep. I think my 11mm 15450 looks slim enough OTW, but 8,4 is just going to be insane.

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
Don't kid yourself with these pictures. Different angles (even a tiny degree different angle can give a wrong case impression even if they seem straight on), different cameralenses which probably makes the biggest difference.

The KMF is very very good.
obbpo.md.jpg

I ordered one, will fit a new DWO and then there's literally no way of telling it apart from gen on the wrist. I mean.. Look at that sexiness right there. 8,4mm is insane for a rep. I think my 11mm 15450 looks slim enough OTW, but 8,4 is just going to be insane.

What DWO will you use for KMF Aquanaut version?

Do you mean a gen Aquanaut DWO ? or

Do you mean DWO project by BIONONE for ZF Nautilus version?

Does it fit?

thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nipe

PINK PONY RIDER
9/4/16
EU
What DWO will you use for KMF Aquanaut version?

Do you mean a gen Aquanaut DWO ? or

Do you mean DWO project by BIONONE for ZF Nautilus version?

Does it fit?

thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll try one of the DWO projects from here, should fit the KMF as well, otherwise I'll find out if it doesn't lol.